All reviewsshared bathroomtrain stationtop floornice outlookon arrivalensuite roombooked a single roompleasant ladytown centresaturday nightlady on receptionone way streetcentral locationlovely hotelbusy roadrooms are lovelystayed nights
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Early breakfast (cereal, croissant, fruit) arranged and much appreciated. Good control of shower and room temperature with good wifi/TV reception in room. 5 minutes walk from Preston railway station and a good chippie 5 minutes down the hill.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Tim W
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here a few times. Great value for money. Sraff always very helpful and accomadating.... will stay again.breakfast always quality. Beds really comfy rooms clean facilities spotless even the shared facilities.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank bigbry01
Reviewed November 27, 2017

Thanks for sorting a booking for us on Sat 25th. The receptionist was really helpful and everything was perfect. The facilities were good and the hotel offers excellent value for money in a central location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Netty S
Reviewed November 3, 2017

I was recommended this hotel by our tour guide. We stayed 2 nights as we used Preston as a base for our Pendle Witch Tour. The price was good for what we got. The breakfast was really good, excellent location to walk into Preston which we did both evenings, and the hotel staff were so friendly. The room was clean and we had our own bathroom. I emailed the hotel straight away to check we had our own bathroom as I won't book anywhere with a shared bathroom and they confirmed this straight away for me. I would stay again. The bed was surprisingly cosy. The only issue was the parking. We arrived late but luckily we got a space and squeezed in. They know it is an issue as some guests took up more space with their cars. It would be good if they had marked bays. I could not fault this place for the money excellent value and lovely welcoming staff.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Samantha S
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Our room was out-dated and very much in need of some tlc and updating.

The breakfast was surprisingly very good (despite tinned tomatoes!). Staff friendly.

Hotel served our purpose as was close to where friends live. Unsure if I'd stay again but cheap and reasonably cheerful.

Room Tip: I wouldn't chose a bedroom facing the main road.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple