“Outstanding food and service”
Review of Millennium Balti

Millennium Balti
Ranked #14 of 270 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Millennium balti is just fantastic, the food is outstanding and the staff are very friendly. We often get a takeaway from here and I can honestly say the food is always outstanding.
I recommended millennium balti to all my friends and family.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Having heard good stories about this place we decided to take friends there. WOW lovely place, great service friendly and professional food arrived quickly and was the best balti i have ever tasted. We will definately be back as often as we can.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great friendly staff with amazing food, always feel very welcome when eating here and can honestly say I’ve never had a bad dish from Millenium, the drinks are amazingly cheap and I don’t have a bad word to say about the place, keep doing what your doing boys!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the bargain basement restaurant it used to be, Millennium Balti is much improved. Tasty curry and not breaking the bank either. Well worthwhile considering.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything was excellent. I'm a regular customer and am always pleased with everything. The food was some of the best Asian food I've ever had.