“Good value lunch”

Bistrot Pierre
Ranked #45 of 281 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: French
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bistrot Pierre's 'raison d'être' is great value French cooking and seasonal menus. We like to combine French bistrot classics such as steak-frites, boeuf bourguignon and crème brulee with our own take on regional favourites like confit de canard and paté de campagne. Our relaxed and friendly bistrot is the place to go for any occasion. Open seven days a week serving lunch and dinner and breakfast at weekends we have something for everyone, from the two-course prix-fixe lunch for £11.95 and a two-course pre-theatre menu for £14.95 to the sumptuous a la carte menu, and for those with little time we now also offer a one-course lunch menu for just £9.95. Wander through our distinctive French wine list too, with over 20 French wines sold by the glass you will discover something exquisite to drink with your meal. For something a little special we also host a range of events at the bistrot. Join us on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month for our Soireé Gastronomique, a six-course set menu with hearty provincial cooking. This is outstanding value priced at £22.95 per person. In addition, we also offer a special Dine with Wine evening where each course comes with a glass of specially chosen wine. This takes place on the first and third Wednesday of every month, so join us for a delicious two or three course set dinner menu for £22.95/£27.95 per person. We want to make sure there is something for everyone on our menus, whatever your dietary requirements. That's why you'll find plenty of delicious gluten-free dishes as well as a child-friendly menu on offer to help make your experience in our restaurant as easy and enjoyable as possible. If you love what we do and are looking for the perfect present, give the gift of French dining and order our gift vouchers online.
Reviewed April 5, 2018

A nice place to stop for lunch. They do a special where you can get a two course lunch (£11.95). This is great value. It is busy but this creates a nice atmosphere. very good value for money and good selection on menu.

Jason B, Manager at Bistrot Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Thank you for your kind comments. I will pass on your feedback to the team who will be delighted to hear them. I hope we will see you soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,223)

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I have been here a number of times since my last review, and have continued to appreciate the consistently high standard here.
Our last visit a couple of days ago was with a family member who has some serious food allergies, and I just wanted to give particular praise for the excellent awareness and helpfulness of the waitress. She noted the allergies, brought the 'allergy book' to show to the person concerned, and proactively suggested dishes that would be suitable. Really great service - Thank you.

Jason B, General Manager at Bistrot Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review, it really does mean a great deal to me and to the team that cook and serve your food. Here at Bistrot Pierre, we take allergens very serious and understand the effects how cross contamination can have on our customers.

I am pleased we delivered such high levels on service.

Hope to see you again in then future.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

First visit to this reasturant with friends. The food we had tasted good but was quite small portions and there was not a large selection on the menu. Also my wife tried to order dessert but there seemed to be some confusion and this never arrived. Apart from this everything was above average. May give this another try sometime later

Jason B, General Manager at Bistrot Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

I am pleased to hear that the food you had tasted were good, however we believe our meals to be a good size and value for money. I am sorry to hear that your wife did not get the dessert she had ordered, i will look into this matter further. If you wish to discuss this matter further please email me directly on leamingtonspa@pierre94.co.uk.

Hope to see you again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Ate here prior to an event at the Royal Spa Centre. It was a late afternoon booking (3.30 p.m.) as we had to be at the venue for 5.30 p.m. Because of the time the restaurant was very quiet, possibly only about 6 other people in. The service was good, not great, as it took a while to place our order, but once done the food came fairly quickly and was piping hot. We were a party of 5 and ordered various items off the menu. I had chicken, others had the burger, fishcakes, pork and beef bourguignon. Apart from the beef bourguignon, they were all good. Unfortunately my friend that ordered the bourguignon didn't want to say anything but later told me that her meat was one big slab of beef, was very tough and gristly. She didn't want to make a fuss as she knew we had to be finished by 5.15! Such a shame as I know it would have been dealt with had she said something! We were also sat, unfortunately, in front of the door and it was a freezing cold and wet day, and every time someone went in or out of the door we got extremely cold. Didn't help that one party leaving as we were seated decided to say their goodbyes at the door with it wide open and stood there for a good 10 minutes until we asked them to close the door! Perhaps when weather is bad it would be a good idea to keep the inner door closed? On the whole a good experience, but not great as on our previous visit!

Jason B, General Manager at Bistrot Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave to leave a review on our restaurant here at Bistrot Pierre, Leamington Spa. I am sorry that on this occasion the visit was only good and not excellent. We always try our best to maintain such high levels of food and service.
I am sorry your friends beef bourguignon was tough, you are correct we certainly would of changed it straight away as we always want our customers to enjoy their meals and to leave happy.

Thank you once again for your custom and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here this evening for a friends leaving to travel meal. Could not fault anything. I had the pork medallions and white bait to start. And some lovely wines. Would recommended a visit

1  Thank luckylisa1608
Jason B, General Manager at Bistrot Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank you for such a great review, it really does mean a great deal to me and to the team that cook and serve your food. The team will be thrilled which such positive comments. I hope your friend has a safe journey and visits us again on return.