Lancaster House(Lancaster)
US$130
US$94
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$94
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Art Rooms Penny(Lancaster)
US$59
Old Station House Bed & Breakfast(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$37
Travelodge
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,211 results
All reviewstwo double bedshealth clubswimming poollake districtleisure facilitiesgood sizebuffet breakfastevening mealroom was largeroad noiseplenty of parkinglong journeythe ground floorsteam roomweekend breakone night staybrewers fayre
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is in an excellent location especially if you want to visit the lake disctrict, the staff were very helpful, breakfasts very good with plenty of choice and the swimming pool and spa area are great if you want to relax after a long trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here last week because it was 3 minutes from the epicman triathlon.
We requested a baby cot over the phone earlier that day, it wasn’t in the room. We had to ask for the baby cot 3 times, then had to ask for sheets for it twice. My wife ended up carrying it to the room herself. The Phone in room didn’t work, so we had to go down to reception every time. Ordered room service, which was forgotten about too. Had to ask for that again.
Bed was broken, so my wife was sliding out of bed.
Also had to request toilet roll, as there was only a couple of sheets left.
Didn’t get an apology, just a ‘I don’t normally work at this hotel’.
Very disappointed with the stay and won’t be staying again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi royerykbailey!

Thanks for choosing us for the Epicman Triathlon in Lancaster! We also welcome your thoughts.

We want to be that hotel you tell your friends about because of your great experiences. That said, I'm sorry we didn't make the cut because of the delay in providing you some basic room amenities, broken bed, non-functioning phone. I also recognize the lapses in our hotel staff's services.

This is certainly not how we want you to remember us. I sent you a private message to talk about these more, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Looking at your ratings though, I'm happy that you find our rooms clean. We'll continue to remain faithful this area every time.

Again, thanks for your time. Come and visit us again, so we can create better memories together!

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed June 8, 2018

Our stay here was perfect. The staff members we dealt with were extremely friendly. The bed and sheets were the most comfortable I've ever had at any hotel in this chain. The pool area is amazing. Location right by the motorway made it easy to find but there was no noise inside. I can't say enough how excellent it was! I wish we had a reason to go back to the area!

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Idealy located colse to M6, Great staff and very comfortable. A very peacfull situation backing on to the river and a path /cycle route from Lancaster to the hills. I have stayed here once a month for over a year visiting my granddaughter, and the service has always been excetional.

Room Tip: I like a cool room so always loower the air conditioning and open the window.
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

I live nearby and we met family from Liverpool who were staying at this hotel, for a meal.
I have known this place for many years. Our wedding reception was here.
We went for meals and drinks in the 1980s, when it was called the Post House. Very nice.
Last few years. They've changed the decor. My husband and I think the restaurant now looks like a Littlewoods cafe
We met our family for a meal tonight. £17 for a burger and chips. Nice.
Dad had the duck confit. Not nice. Husband _ Fish and chips. Lovely. As was most rest of the food.
Fire alarm went off. As precaution. Left building. A kitchen staff employee had to tell a waitress where to take us all to get out the building.
There was a fire exit right behind our table. Our 14 year old daughter rightly suggested we should have gone out there, the nearest exit.
Clearly most staff had no idea.
Service was ok.

My 3 stars was generous for our meal experience. Considering it cost £50 for four of our party, I'm sad to say I was disappointed. (but, apart from the duck, the food was good)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family