“Good for a chain”

Ranked #26 of 212 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Found just down the road from the Grand Theatre in central Lancaster, Bella Italia is an ideal pre-show restaurant. Offering superb value set menus as well as an a la carte menu full of classic Italian fare, Bella Italia attracts a varied clientele, from theatre goers to locals, families to couple. Enjoy dishes such as the antipasti mixed platter featuring Italian smoked ham, salami, tomato and basil bruschetta, buffalo mozzarella and mixed olives - perfect for sharing. Main course include spicy chicken and smoked mozzarella pizza and chargrilled salmon fillet with tomato salsa and green beans. The wine list is a celebration of Italian grapes and the beers are imported direct from Italy.
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Good food for a chain. I actually ordered it a few times in at my AirBnB via Deliveroo. Enjoyed the food: lasagna, carbonara. The calamari wasn't quite as good. A little bit pricey for a delivery option.

4  Thank Stephen C

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

My sister me and my niece came for lunch. We were seated and the waitress was very helpful. Food was lovely. The kids menu is fantastic so much for so little money. Premises were clean and tidy.

5  Thank Paula C
Reviewed July 5, 2018

On holiday so booked on group reputation. They did not let us down. Excellent staff, very attentive.

I am allergic to cheese and they worked hard to find me a cheese-free meal.

5  Thank Colin M
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Italian restaurant ,excellent service from start to finish, a very good menu choice, we both enjoyed the steak which was cooked to perfection and served quickly by a polite and friendly waitress, as I am down here on holiday it will be another year before I can return to this restaurant but return here I certainly will, keep up the excellent work.

5  Thank Jean H
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

We just had an amazing lunch :) very delicious pastas and drinks :)
Thanks again, definitely come back

5  Thank Zoltán S