All reviewsthe penny street bridgekebabsteak puddingflask of fresh milkparking spacelimited parkinggluten freelovely hotelnight portercooked breakfastair conlovely roomcentral locationeggs benedictthe pubdouble glazingblack pudding
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on the recommendation of a colleague and I was not disappointed . The staff are all friendly and welcoming . The rooms are really modern and comfortable . The air con was a godsend too . There was a good range of drinks available in the room and I was impressed to be offered fresh milk on my arrival . Breakfast was great with a good choice of dishes . The large car park over the road was only £1.50 over night . I would definitely recommend a visit. I’ll be back !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lizajane_10
Joe R, General Manager at Toll House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Thank you very much for the great review!

Reviewed June 21, 2018

you must book a parking place as only 3 available + one for disabled next to hotel
lift to clean tidy room with very comfortable beds and all the normal facilities
dining in old fashioned bar style restaurant with lots of interesting bric -a-brac good real ale beer as well as usuaL draughts wine pleasant well priced Rioja
food excellent duck rillettes & onion bhaji to start, mains of chicken kebab and pork duo
superb vegetables cheese selection to finish
we would go just for the food absolutely great
Breakfast first class quality full Lancashire with rejuces yoghurts etc available

Room Tip: lift available rooms on front may have traffic noise no real view except the front parking a problem
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi David,

Thanks for the review, hopefully we will welcome you back soon,

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Only stayed one night but wish we could have stayed longer. The room was excellent and clean. Windows were double glazed and room had air con. Shower room was great and very clean. Had evening meal in the pub and it was lovely as was breakfast. Staff were all helpful and very pleasant. Would highly recommend this place. Cannot fault it at all.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for such a lovely review! Great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us so much.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

This was booked for me by my hosts on a recent business trip and I have absolutely no complaints. My room was both quiet and a decent size for a single traveller (it might have been a bit cosy for two) and had a very comfortable bed. Everything was clean and staff were friendly.

Breakfast comprises both continental and traditional cooked options.

A good choice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thanks for the good review John, glad you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed here on sat 16th June very surprised with the room very clean, quirky and modern loved it! the bed was very comfortable we didn't want to get up for the breakfast! Breakfast was lovely fresh to order and staff were very helpful and polite definitely worth every penny and we will be visiting again when we are in lovely Lancaster :) only downside is the parking spaces there's only a couple at the side of the hotel but there is a large overnight car park over the road which isn't very far away which is handy for customers this hasn't put us off going back in the future :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Avalily16

Thanks for the great review and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us