All reviewspark innstrange locationcoach partycoach tripnational holidayspizza hutkeepmoat stadiumlakeside shopping centreevening mealbusy roadbudget hotelgood sizebusiness parklight sleeperhash brownscoffee machinelarge shower
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I was just looking for a good priced overnight stop and saw this hotel online. When I drove to it I wasn’t sure if I was in the right place as I drove through an industrial estate past s number of overnight parked lorries. However when I got there the staff were great from the outset. Very welcoming and chatty. The room was a good size and clean and the bed comfy. Went to the restaurant that evening enjoyed a game if pool and a few drinks. There was nothing wrong with the food maybe a little over priced but very nice and you don’t really have any where else to go unless you drive:)

On the whole an enjoyable experience made all the more pleasurable by the staff and a good sized clean and comfortable room

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

After many years traveling for business, this morning was without doubt the worse breakfast I have ever seen served on a hotel, burnt sausages burnt bacon hash browns and beans my god it was bad
On the + room was clean and the shower was very powerful

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jennifer R, Guest Relations Manager at Doncaster International, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear TC ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you liked the room and was pleased with our power shower. Your comments on the breakfast have been taken on board and passed on to the management team. Rest assured, we take the feedback we receive very seriously and this will be acted upon.

We do hope to welcome you to the Doncaster International Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

You wouldn't think this was a hotel looking at the outside but it had loads of free car parking and once inside you are very surprised. Room was very spacious and clean. Comfy bed. Reception staff very helpful and accommodating. Couldn't ask for a better value overnight hotel that was very close to the shopping village and keepmoat stadium. Highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Michelle M
Jennifer R, Guest Relations Manager at Doncaster International, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review about your recent stay. The team will be delighted to hear of your comments which I will ensure to pass on.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Doncaster International Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Staying here now...with a national holiday to flamingo land...so far so good room lovely,big tv,comfy bed,hot shower with a seat if needed,evening meal was nice and a good selection of drinks at the bar,nice friendly staff,air con in the bedroom..all in all a lovely little place to lay our head...also has a MacDonalds and pizza hut nearby if the food isn't what you fancy in the restaurant (I have picky kids)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

At the onset let me thank you for leaving us such a glowing review. It is our desire to provide our guests with a comfortable, home away from home experience. We are extremely proud of the warm and friendly welcome that all guests receive and it was nice to read that you experienced this first hand!

As you mentioned we are within close proximity to the Lakeside Village Outlet shopping center which is just a 5-min walk away. Thank you once again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

We booked this hotel to break our journey home from a visit North and were pleasantly surprised. The room was large and well maintained with a lovely bathroom. The only negative aspect was that it was too hot and we couldn't adjust the temperature so we left the window open all night which was extremely noisy. The hotel was on a retail park so there was a lot of lorries etc passing by. On the positive side, the staff were lovely and made us and my little dog very welcome and the food was good. Just opposite the hotel was a shopping outlet which was excellent. This hotel was very good value for money and was not far out of Doncaster itself.

Room Tip: For a quiet night you need to keep the window closed!
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms. The team will be delighted to hear of your comments which I will ensure to pass on.
Please be assured that your feedback is very important to us as we endeavor to improve standards and meet all our customer’s needs.
Thank you once again for taking the time to review your stay.