All reviews park inn strange location coach party coach trip national holidays pizza hut keepmoat stadium lakeside shopping centre busy road evening meal budget hotel good size business park coffee machine light sleeper hash browns bed was comfortable
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

On first sight it looks like a big yellow shed, however the fit out is impressive. A warm welcome a great room with air con and a huge TV. A large bed added to the superb large room. We had a fantastic dinner, highly recommend the pasta and a fabulous wine to compliment it. All in all would recommend if you happen to be in Doncaster.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I was just looking for a good priced overnight stop and saw this hotel online. When I drove to it I wasn’t sure if I was in the right place as I drove through an industrial estate past s number of overnight parked lorries. However when I got there the staff were great from the outset. Very welcoming and chatty. The room was a good size and clean and the bed comfy. Went to the restaurant that evening enjoyed a game if pool and a few drinks. There was nothing wrong with the food maybe a little over priced but very nice and you don’t really have any where else to go unless you drive:)

On the whole an enjoyable experience made all the more pleasurable by the staff and a good sized clean and comfortable room

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

After many years traveling for business, this morning was without doubt the worse breakfast I have ever seen served on a hotel, burnt sausages burnt bacon hash browns and beans my god it was bad
On the + room was clean and the shower was very powerful

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jennifer R, Guest Relations Manager at Doncaster International, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear TC ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you liked the room and was pleased with our power shower. Your comments on the breakfast have been taken on board and passed on to the management team. Rest assured, we take the feedback we receive very seriously and this will be acted upon.

We do hope to welcome you to the Doncaster International Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

You wouldn't think this was a hotel looking at the outside but it had loads of free car parking and once inside you are very surprised. Room was very spacious and clean. Comfy bed. Reception staff very helpful and accommodating. Couldn't ask for a better value overnight hotel that was very close to the shopping village and keepmoat stadium. Highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Michelle M
Jennifer R, Guest Relations Manager at Doncaster International, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review about your recent stay. The team will be delighted to hear of your comments which I will ensure to pass on.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Doncaster International Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Staying here now...with a national holiday to flamingo land...so far so good room lovely,big tv,comfy bed,hot shower with a seat if needed,evening meal was nice and a good selection of drinks at the bar,nice friendly staff,air con in the bedroom..all in all a lovely little place to lay our head...also has a MacDonalds and pizza hut nearby if the food isn't what you fancy in the restaurant (I have picky kids)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

At the onset let me thank you for leaving us such a glowing review. It is our desire to provide our guests with a comfortable, home away from home experience. We are extremely proud of the warm and friendly welcome that all guests receive and it was nice to read that you experienced this first hand!

As you mentioned we are within close proximity to the Lakeside Village Outlet shopping center which is just a 5-min walk away. Thank you once again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.