“Anniversary treat”
Review of Crab & Moo

Crab & Moo
Ranked #130 of 569 Restaurants in Doncaster
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Nicely decorated room. Friendly, attentive staff and really excellent food.
Price very reasonable for such quality food.
Not many patrons, but then it was a Wednesday night.

1  Thank StephenC2964

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We have visited this place a few times, including Christmas day. Lovely setting and the food is delicious. I am a big lover of seafood and therefore this place for me is like heaven. The staff are really friendly and always have a smile for you.

Definitely my new favourite restaurant.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Very nice, would definitely go again. We did have a table booked for 6pm as was informed by other reviews that the venue can get busy.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

The food here was amazing and well worth the price, staff were great and helpful and the room I stopped in was fantastic. I would and will return on my next visit to Doncaster. keep up the hard work guys :-)

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Visited in a group of 5. Sunday lunch was lovely. It was nice that it came with a really good veg selection that was more than enough for all of us. The starters and deserts were also delicious. One of our group was a child and ate from the children’s menu. The portions and quality for a kids menu deserves mention. Lovely, friendly but not intrusive service. Will definitely go back.