All reviews an early flight wet room terminal building the sofa bed walk in shower modern hotel night stay tea and coffee making facilities few drinks stayed here for one night plenty of parking car park excellent value for money good nights sleep steak meal
Reviewed June 15, 2018

Recently stayed overnight with a couple of business colleagues - I accept that these hotels are functional in that most are probably interested in a bed before a flight but the place is just so sterile and impersonal. We arrived to check-in, and as our company had made the booking we were unsure what the arrangements were. A colleague asked what time they served breakfast as we needed an early start and were told loudly and bluntly - "you are booked in the basic level - no breakfast - you will have to pay for that" - Well we were not expecting it free but after the rude way it was said we all decided that we would eat elsewhere and find breakfast in a friendlier environment. The room was OK - no complaints myself but both colleagues said they could not sleep as their rooms were noisy - the phone signal was non-existent and the Wi-Fi really poor - all my phone did was continually search and tell me there were security issues with the Wi-Fi - so I gave up trying to work - my colleagues found the same. In the morning when we went to check out we were told we each had to pay and after arguing with the staff it turned out that they did indeed already have the company card details for the company to pay. As an MD of three companies and as a consultant to a number of large organisations I would not be able to recommend this as a hotel - just not a good start to a business trip

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank richardcD6266PL
ClareTids, General Manager at Ramada Encore Doncaster Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear richardcD6266PL,

Thank you for taking the time to place your recent review, I sincerely apologise you did not find your stay 100% satisfactory and would like to assure you we take all comments on-board.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Had an overnight stay at Ramada Encore as I was attending the Vulcan Experience at the neighbouring airport. The Vulcan Experience leaves and returns from this hotel. The hotel was lovely, very clean and our family room was perfect with a sofa which goes down into a double bed for our ten year old which he was delighted with. Buffet breakfast was delicious with many hot and continental foods to choose from. Staff were very friendly. Would definitely recommend

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank di3212018

Dear di3212018,

Many Thanks for taking the time to place your recent review, I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and found the hotel lovely and very clean and the staff very friendly.
I hope you enjoyed your Vulcan Experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel tonight after a frustrating journey as the A1 was shut. The restaurant was closed but there is a massive sign in the lobby stating pizza is available 24 hours per day. Ordered a pizza and nachos and some beer at around 22:10. The member of staff came over quickly to say the main oven was being cleaned but they were going to cook the pizza in another oven, so did we mind having the nachos first? We said we didn't mind. The nachos were strange as they were served with cream instead of sour cream?! At 22.55 the staff member came over to say that the oven wouldn't switch on. I'm not sure why it took him half an hour to tell us that! He then offered us alternatives of sandwiches from the 24/7 menu or said we could order from a nearby takeaway. We had a look at the menu but unfortunately they wouldn't answer the phone as they were closing at 11pm. I went up to the desk to ask to speak to him but his disappeared sharpish and his colleague said he had finished work! Hmm! And couldn't care less. He just defended his colleague, saying he was trying to start the oven, funny that as we could see him larking about with his colleagues. If they hadn't waited half an hour to tell us the oven wasn't working then we could have actually ordered something from somewhere else but as it is we have had a frustrating and long journey topped off with no dinner! And no offer to reduce our bill. The sign advertising 24/7 pizza should be removed as this is not available.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lizziewiggs

Dear Lizziewiggs,

Thank you for taking the time to place your recent review, I sincerely apologise you did not find your stay 100% satisfactory. I would like to assure you we take all comments on-board and will look in to the matters raised.

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Had an early morning flight so stayed here the night before. We made a request for a room
Where our daughter could see the planes and she was delighted that this request was fulfilled.
Staff were all friendly. Location couldn’t be better for the airport, literally across the road. We looked at the menu for the hotel for our evening meal but weren’t overly
Impressed so opted for a really nice pub a few minutes in the car down he road ( The Eagle & Child) which had a children’s outdoor play area and the food was lovely.
Would definitely book again at this hotel should flights require
Us to do so.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ILoveHolidays03

Dear ILoveHolidays03,

Many Thanks for taking the time to place your recent review, I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and glad you found the hotel in a great location and the staff friendly.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. The restaurant is like a cafeteria or school canteen. The food was ok but very little choices. Rooms are very basic too. It was handy for our requirements but not sure I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
ClareTids, General Manager at Ramada Encore Doncaster Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear shaw1952,

Thank you for taking the time to place your recent review, I would like to confirm we take all comments on board and are happy you found the hotel handy for your requirements.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.