“Dinner after day out”
Review of Miller & Carter

Miller & Carter
Ranked #17 of 557 Restaurants in Doncaster
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had the day in Yorkshire safari park, which was a great day out, and it's only round the corner from this place
We called on the way home busy for a Wednesday night, my daughter and husband both had the steaks and I had the burger which was very good, kids shared a two course meal and dessert

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Alan D, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the first time at a Millar & Carter and I wasn't disappointed, I had travelled from Southampton for my Step Fathers 80th Birthday meal on the Easter Bank Holiday weekend, the food we had was excellent and the staff were so friendly, welcoming and very attentive, especially the lovely Paige Fram Taylor, taking photos of the group and making us laugh, she was also very attentive to Doris our gnome who came on the road trip with us .

Certainly will call in again when I'm visiting my family in Doncaster next and now I know their is one in Hampshire I will booking a table soon, hope the staff will be as lovely?

My Step Father really enjoyed his meal/day.

10/10 for food
10/10 for service

Keep up the good work to all the staff there.

Hi HampshireLynn,

What a lovely review! It's great to hear that we delivered the high quality food and service we are known for. I'm so pleased that Paige looked after you all so well, and will make sure that she sees your comments, along with the rest of the team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went here as part of a group of twelve for a family birthday meal on a busy Easter Sunday. The food was decent and the 'Sunday Set Menu' provided reasonable value for money.
What really stood out, however, was the service - which was excellent throughout. I got the impression that the table staff, in particular, make an extra special effort - certainly Paige did all she could to make our experience as enjoyable as possible.
My only real disappointment was the dearth of real ale / craft ale available - one rather uninspiring offering of Doombar (they did, however, take the price of a pint off the bill when I returned a cloudy half consumed pint, as fresh drinks appeared - 'clearly' from a new barrel),

Hi 212Andy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled that Paige looked after you so well, and will make sure she sees your lovely comments. The Sunday Set Menu is extremely popular with our guests, and it's great to hear that you found it value for money. Your comments regarding the lack of real ale will be passed on to our menu development team, as we are contracted to offer Doombar at the moment, however this may change in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had fantastic family afternoon meal, great food and great service, the ribeye was top notch as always and Charlotte P made sure we were well looked after at all times

Iandc1, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Miller & Carter Bessacarr. I will make sure Charlotte sees your kind comments, as comments like yours really do motivate the team!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First visit and will definitely return. Waitresses knowledgeable about the menu. We followed their recommendation and were not disappointed. Starter to share was amazing and biltong steak cooked to perfection. Too fill for a pudding although plenty of choice. Highly recommend.

Idristaff, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us!