1,271 results
All reviews spa suite sanctuary suite copper bath garden restaurant four poster bed afternoon tea hen party huge bed beautiful room robin hood airport steak buffet style course meal walk in shower cooked to perfection wedding reception cooked breakfast
Reviewed September 18, 2018

Lovely hotel a few miles outside Doncaster. Worth paying that little e trap for an executive room or higher. Rooms very pleasant and clean, and staff friendly and helpful. This is my third time this year here and I’m always happy with the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MPH1938, General Manager at Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear BillyB58

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel.

I was so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and have stayed with us for your third time this year.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards

Richard Tyas

Reviewed September 18, 2018

I’ve been here with my partner several times and can not fault anything. We celebrated our engagement as well as birthdays and special occasions. The tribute acts are really good and you get a discount on rooms if you stop over. The afternoon tea is delicious if looking to spoil someone. The meals in the main restaurant are excellent. All the staff are really lovely and cannot fault them at all. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for the Doncaster Ledger this year.

The rooms are very large for any standards. The heating was very hot and dry and hard to control.

Pillows hard as rock. There is a card to request “luxury down pillows” but when I did I was told the hotel was full and they had none left.

Nice coffee/ latte corner and very pretty grounds.

Great gin selection and lovely hotel bar area.

Towels were scratchy but robes and slippers were very nice,

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Lovely exec room at function rate so great value. Room spacious with ample hospitality items. Comfy bed. Spotless room. Having to stand in bathroom to use hairdryer was not great but then too late I found another to use at the dressing table area!! Breakfast not as good as it could have been. Buffet service and eggs, bacon and sausages all too dried up. Also toaster a bit useless- 3 times round to get some colour.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Lovely hotel. Very nice staff. Mobile signal kept cutting out inside hotel which is not great for business calls. Food was great , would have liked a few pasta dishes on restaurant menu. Breakfast very good. Slept well which is unusual for me. My room was very pleasant and comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business