“Group Visit”
Review of Relish Doncaster

Relish Doncaster
Ranked #3 of 35 Nightlife in Doncaster
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a colleges Retirement Lunch at Relish with nine of us in attendance. Everyone commenting on how nice the food was. My own choice was the Cajun Mussels for starter which I have to say were possibly the best mussels I’ve tasted in ages with a delicious creamy Chilli sauce. No skimping on portion size as well.
For my main course I chose the chilli beef Nachos which were tasty well presented and absolutely delicious with a real kick.
I great meal most enjoyable. I would definitely come back again!

Date of experience: April 2018
in 8 reviews
"skittles"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Visited recently with friends and found the whole experience excellent. Staff were polite and helpful, food was fantastic, we were a large party and there were no complaints. Great atmosphere, Bond will return.........

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Despite living in Doncaster for most of my life, I’ve only visited here the once in February last year. Every time I pass it looks busy and never short of business.

Despite how busy it was the staff were very friendly and we never felt rushed. The food was delicious but it can be a little pricey for what is standard portions.

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank Mr1Croft
Reviewed December 9, 2017

Came here for mums birthday, good vibrant atmosphere, friendly waiters and tasty food. Despite how busy it was food arrived promptly, little bit expensive but definitely worth it. Would visit again for a special occasion

Date of experience: December 2017