“Group Visit”
Review of Relish Doncaster

Relish Doncaster
Ranked #3 of 32 Nightlife in Doncaster
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a colleges Retirement Lunch at Relish with nine of us in attendance. Everyone commenting on how nice the food was. My own choice was the Cajun Mussels for starter which I have to say were possibly the best mussels I’ve tasted in ages with a delicious creamy Chilli sauce. No skimping on portion size as well.
For my main course I chose the chilli beef Nachos which were tasty well presented and absolutely delicious with a real kick.
I great meal most enjoyable. I would definitely come back again!

All reviews
"birthday"
in 8 reviews
"yorkshire"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited recently with friends and found the whole experience excellent. Staff were polite and helpful, food was fantastic, we were a large party and there were no complaints. Great atmosphere, Bond will return.........

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Despite living in Doncaster for most of my life, I’ve only visited here the once in February last year. Every time I pass it looks busy and never short of business.

Despite how busy it was the staff were very friendly and we never felt rushed. The food was delicious but it can be a little pricey for what is standard portions.

2  Thank Lee C
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Came here for mums birthday, good vibrant atmosphere, friendly waiters and tasty food. Despite how busy it was food arrived promptly, little bit expensive but definitely worth it. Would visit again for a special occasion

2  Thank rachellangton76