All reviews warmsworth hall swimming pool leisure facilities executive room main building bar menu steam room national holidays wedding party self service evening meal buffet style salmon plenty of parking family room double bed one night stay
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Had an overnight stop here, with our chocolate lab, when travelling from London to Scotland. Room was clean and adequate and the dog was happy too which was a bonus!
For those staying with dogs, there is a good park five minutes away (turn left and walk straight) for them to have a bit of a run.
Did a job for us as somewhere to get our head down for the night. Will no doubt be back again on our next drive north.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights while attending training with work, very friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast, room (228) a little on the snug side but clean and comfortable. Best hotel shower to date though.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HolidayInnA1MJ36, Revenue Manager at Holiday Inn Doncaster A1(M), Jct. 36, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear Peter P,
Thank-you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We do offer rooms of varying size at the Hotel, please do mention this to us should you return and we will be able to allocate one of the larger rooms for you. I will ensure that your comments are shared with the team and we hope to be able to welcome you back to the Hotel again in the future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Comfortable room excellent for dogs very peaceful .Beware of smoke alarms very sensitive don't over do hair spray . Step carpets need attention as some are torn and dangerous. Will we stay again definitely.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnA1MJ36, Revenue Manager at Holiday Inn Doncaster A1(M), Jct. 36, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear Kenny B,
Thank-you for taking the time to review your recent stay, I am glad that you had a great stay and your dogs enjoyed their visit. I will ensure that your comments are shared with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel again in the near future.
Kind regards

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

It was my cousin and his wife's 40th wedding anniversary and the kids had set up a surprise party for them. We received our invites and I booked my parents, my husband and myself into the Holiday Inn A1(M1) Junction 36. We arrived around 8pm on the Friday evening to a lovely young lady on reception, who gave us rooms on the 1st floor but I asked if they had anything on ground floor for my parents as mum not to good with stairs and the receptionist said not a problem and gave them the last room downstairs. The rooms were quite big and spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was self service full English or continental buffet, all very fresh and tasty. The bar staff were very friendly as was the rest of the staff. We thoroughly enjoyed our long weekend in the hotel and would recommend a visit be it for one night or more.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HolidayInnA1MJ36, Revenue Manager at Holiday Inn Doncaster A1(M), Jct. 36, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear Katrina P,
Thank-you for taking the time to review your recent stay, I am glad that you had a great stay and we were able to accommodate the downstairs room. I will ensure that your comments are shared with the team and we hope that you will be able to welcome you back to the Hotel again in the near future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Stayed here in July on our way to Newcastle with the family, arrived late at night. Great welcome , nice rooms and a great breakfast the next morning. Hotel very clean and the night staff were extremely accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HolidayInnA1MJ36, Revenue Manager at Holiday Inn Doncaster A1(M), Jct. 36, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Dear Debra M,
Thank-you for taking the time to review your recent stay, your feedback is important to us. I am pleased to read that you had a great overnight stopover. I will ensure that your comments are shared with the team and we hope to welcome you back to the Hotel again
Kidn Regards