“Gimme fuel”

Price range: US$10 - US$29
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed February 7, 2018

I've been here several times and the food is consistently tasty, well-sized portions and at a student-friendly price. I'm a vegan so really enjoy the vegan options, and even my omnivore boyfriend also loves it here. The staff are nice and friendly most of the time. The place is small so it can be very full in the evenings. The toilets are usually dirty so I try to avoid them, and that's the reason I don't give them 5 stars.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

I love fuel, the food is always excellent and the house wine is good. Reasonable prices and a good atmosphere with music and entertainment upstairs most nights. Unfortunately the staff often seem a little aloof and the toilets are usually a little unpleasant (not to mention inaccessible to some as they are upstairs and pretty small) all in all though, I would highly recommend as this place is special to me. It must be experienced to be appreciated :)

Reviewed November 30, 2017

Great menu, generous portions, cosy atmosphere, why are there not more veggie restaurants like this??

Reviewed November 29, 2017

I've had a few hearty & tasty meals at Fuel, it's a nice cosy atmosphere. Service is hit & miss, depends who you get. The upstairs room has all kinds of alternative events so it's quite a gem, I've seen everything from a punk gig to a craft sale!

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

This is the go to place for me and my partner. Our friends who are not veggie love it here. Amazing food and great atmosphere. Definitely recommend thus place.