“Fresh! ”
Review of Kettlebell Kitchen

Kettlebell Kitchen
Ranked #298 of 2,527 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Description: We are a healthy, quirky, cool casual fast food business. Eat in or take out. Great Eats & Cool beats! A well known gym friendly/crossfit hangout. Macro friendly food means macros displayed on the menu for every dish to every detail even including salts and sugars. Our KBK sauces are homemade, fresh, sweetened naturally and super low calorie. Our Meats are locally sourced direct from farm with NO added chemicals. We are THE place to visit in Manchester for healthy food.
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Called in for breakfast today, was very impressed. Simple decor. Varied menu. Tasty food! Approachable and friendly staff (served by Gemma M). Well worth a visit, don’t be put off by the name...our non gym honed bodies were made welcome!

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

The food here never fails to impress! Considering I don’t live near Manchester, I always make sure to visit the Kettlebell Kitchen as often as possible because their food is like no other! The service is super quick and the staff are very friendly and always happy to help! I highly recommend the protein chicken waffle burger and sweet potato fries! The Nutella filled protein oat balls are also to die for! All of the nutritional information is available both in store and online which is fantastic! All of the food looks amazing and is always freshly prepared! This place takes clean eating to a whole new level. Even if you’d don’t live in/near Manchester, I highly recommend you took a drive out to visit!

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Amazing, quick healthy food! Tastes so good too and they pack the KettleBell box with as much food as you ask for, filled to the brim with fresh meat, veggies, seeds, carbs, the works, so many foods to choose from! Mmm mmm!
I would eat here every day if I could!

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

I eat here semi-regularly and every time I go in the staff are really friendly and attentive. There’s a considerable amount to chose from but generally speaking I play it safe with a king kettlebox

First you pick your protein of which there are about 8 including veggie/vegan options. Admittedly I usually go for chicken or steak. The chicken tastes superb and it’s breast meat which seems rare amongst healthy food places these days.

There’s also an abundance of sides including the usual suspects like sweet potato mash, broccoli and carrots but also clean beans and a full salad bar.

It’s stacked so be aware a king box will fill you up, if you’re not so hungry get a kettlebox or a wrap.

Finally it’s sauce time!! I’m all about that BBQ sauce but they also have tomato, pesto, sweet chilli and loads of others.

It’s not cheap but you get what you pay for and it’s good value for the amount of food you actually get that you can see being made in front of you.

‘Good work ain’t cheap and cheap work ain’t good’

Reviewed October 22, 2017

I love the place clearly, great food, great service. Always getting better each week, even sells its own protein.