“Awesome Milkshakes & Brownies”
Review of MilkJam

MilkJam
Ranked #22 of 57 Dessert in Manchester
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Used to love coming here, delicious milkshakes and also they always had some interesting brownies to try, all homemade. My favourite of all time was the one that tasted like jaffa cakes :)

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed April 19, 2017

Recommend the snickerdoodle brownie. I'm hooked. I haven’t managed to try much else, just can’t get past that brownie. Hope I can still get them after July…

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank chillin72
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

I expected a bit more of MilkJam. The set up as you walk looks a bit muddled. The icecream counter should be displayed a bit better and the cakes are shoved in the window. The choices and flavours of cake seemed well varied and interesting. I went for a brownie which I'm not sure was worth £2.50. I wanted it warm with a scoop of icecream but that almost doubled the price. There is a quirky seating area downstairs which is vast but we were the only ones in there. I can't imagine it ever gets too busy. I may return but seems quite sickly.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 22, 2017

The cakes are very expensive. Too dry and too sweet. For what it costs to actually bake yourself a whole tray of brownies, you might aswell learn to bake.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank r0binsan
Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

I've been here a few times and I've had Charlottes cakes when she was serving out of another place.

I've had cake, brownies, and ice cream from here since they've opened and it's amazing. Last time I got the fudge brownie warmed up and I think it changed my life. Staff is always nice and decor is fun. Red velvet is the best cake though, hands down.

It's not cheap, which is why it gets 4, but for the novelty and good quality it's not terribly priced. Will return forever& ever

Date of visit: February 2017