“Great food, friendly staff and lovely atmosphere”
Review of La Casita

La Casita
Reserve with OpenTable
La Casita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 2,501 Restaurants in Manchester
Neighbourhood: Chorlton
Neighbourhood: Chorlton
Reviewed November 23, 2017

Came here for a last minute tea on a Wednesday night, the place itself is really cosy with a lovely, bright atmosphere. We were greeted by the owner (i think) who was really friendly and warm. Food came really quickly with enough time between courses, didn't feel rushed at all. The whole vibe was really laid back. Ordered the guacamole bowl to start and the pork tacos for main - the food is fantastic! Full of flavour, portion sizes were spot on. Didn't feel completely although we ate alot! Also, really reasonably priced. Could not recommend this place enough - definitely a staple choice from now on. 10/10

Reviewed November 23, 2017

I have lived in Chorlton for 2 and a half years, and the fact I hadn't eaten here before is a crime. Tasty, authentic, Mexican food. Staff are really friendly and offer great advice on the food and wine. I think you need to get a bigger sign, stop hiding from everyone!
We will most definitely be visiting La Casita again.

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

From now on whenever I want to eat Mexican food or a burrito, it will always be this place. And I visited a lot of restaurants in Manchester!

We started with chill con carne and nachos starter. There was enough for all three of us. The meat is spicy and delicious.

My fiancée had a taco dish which was very filling and lovely. And my sister and I both had a burrito. My chicken burrito filled me up, and the meat and rice was luscious.

The waiter Cesar is a lovely gentleman! Incredible service and kind hearted. Real pleasure to be served by him.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

I'd lost hope of finding authentic Mexican food in Manchester so delighted to have found La Casita in Chorlton. Great vibe and wonderful staff provide alongside beautifully cooked dishes. All freshly cooked and reasonably priced. The pulled pork is mouth wateringly good. Family owned and run- deserves to be a huge success.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Istanbul time in this little gem of a Mexican resturants vibrant fresh mexican food, top class margarita, friendly smile staff lovely meal good value will definitely be back

1  Thank Tom o o