“Speciality coffee”
Review of Takk Coffee House

Takk Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 102 Coffee & Tea in Manchester
Reviewed April 4, 2018

the coffee test was amazing and the breakfast was fantastic i like it .the staff was help fall i bought also the coffee beans

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Beautiful food. Delicious coffee. Friendly staff. Trendy clientele. Near Piccadilly station (ten mins walk max). Great for veggies, great for solo working, great for catch ups. I took my mum when she was visiting me, we went straight from the station and it delivered just what we needed. Fresh, healthy, delicious, interesting veggie food, a bit different from what you'd make at home (and therefore worth the prices which are reasonable anyway). Really good coffee, even the decaf. I went here again soon after when I was really early for a train and it was the best bit of my day.

1  Thank RubyRP
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Friend wanted the french toast was came here for brunch. I wanted something light so opted for the chia pudding n fruit. Really enjoyed it. Had a lovely coconut taste with toasted almonds. I was expecting the chia pudding to be more runny in consistency but i still enjoyed it. There was a lot of chewing so made me eat a lot slower which was good. Latte is really good as always. My frd really enjoyed the artwork that was on fof sale on the walls

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

First time visiter went here after researching coffee shops in the area near to my hotel. Very warm welcome from the staff and helped me with my decision on what to buy!

Nice vibe around the place with a lot of people working on their laptops. Would definitely recommend as a place to go for freelancers and coffee lovers

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Great coffee house - but highly recommend the Earl Grey tea. Neatly served and lovely flavour - from the Brew House. Really enjoyed mashed minted peas in wholemeal toast with slivers of avocado. Nice relaxed feel about it all - no hurry to move you on. My friend had a smoked cheese sandwich with red onion marmalade - which was huge and delicious by all accounts. Cheered up what had been an ordinary day at the office.

1  Thank LT1298