“Excellent lunch visit”
Review of Tinto Didsbury

Tinto Didsbury
Ranked #511 of 2,532 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by chance here on a drizzly Sunday at lunch time. Thought some tapas and a tinto de verano would go down nicely after a walk up the Mersey and I wasn't disappointed. Yes the food is probably a little on the pricey side for tapas but you get what you pay for and this was top quality, I'd say it was the best tapas I've ever had. We shared a fish deli board, two tapas dishes and bread which came to around £21-£23 and easily filled 2 people for lunch, so not bad really. Can't wait to go back for dinner this time.

1  Thank InMcr_1986

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

As a family with a teenager and a young child we find this restaurant caters for us all.
Fantastic meat balls for my son, fresh muscles for my daughter and excellent wine for us!
Relaxing environment, well worth a visit.

1  Thank 946belinda
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

From start to finish the experience was disastrous! The woman who was clearly the manager on shift spoke to her colleagues like they were nothing! She purposefully ignored us for the entire time we were there, to the point that we had to wait over 40 minutes for our bill. The food was far too salty and over cooked. This is the worst Spanish Restaraunt that I have attended both in Spain and the UK! The customer service was awful, she allows her personal opinions of people to cloud her professional comportment and manner. A horrible restaurant and a horrible experience which I will not repeat, nor would I encourage others to repeat.

2  Thank Getaway640586
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Incredibly delicious food served by very friendly staff.
We had tapas all cooked to perfection there wasn’t one of the many dishes we had that the whole group didn’t love.
There will be a return visit

2  Thank Tkirwan
Reviewed August 26, 2018

We have visited on more than a couple of occasions, food always of a reasonably high standard although service can be a little disjointed. Last nights visit had all the above with various dishes requested totally missed out. The Portuguese owners do need to monitor prices and consider slight reductions here and there ‘pan de pueblo’ appeared to consist of four half slices of standard bread coming out at £2.50p leaves one feeling a tad ripped off. Overall standard of the pinchoes is reflective of what one would expect in a Spanish side street bar and is to be commended.

1  Thank Hombrepez