“BEST RASPBERRY JAM DOUGHNUTS EVER!”
Review of Siop Shop

Siop Shop
Ranked #14 of 148 Quick Bites in Manchester
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Title says it all. The best raspberry jam doughnut I've had in my life. And I've had a LOT of raspberry jam doughnuts.

Reviewed April 25, 2018

I’ve been to Siop several times and feel like I’m becoming a bit obsessive about it because their food is so good that I’m always trying to wangle another visit with my partner/friends. I’ve popped in for coffee and a doughnut before, the coffee is really good and the doughnuts are the best I’ve had - light and fluffy without the greasy stodgy feeling you normally get from doughnuts. They have a good range of classics such as raspberry jam and some really inventive stuff - creme brûlée for example, which is delicious. They also have a selection of vegan doughnuts, cakes and mains. We’ve popped in for breakfast a couple of times too which has been really good, I particularly like the courgette fritters and my fella’s a fab of their breakfast muffin which is packed full of sausage, egg and rosti. It’s a different vibe to the other places in the area too, laid back and friendly. The manager and staff are always happy to chat to you and they prepare your food really quickly. It’s one of my fave places to eat when I’m in the city centre.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

Came here on a recommendation but unfortunately only had time for a coffee. The food looked interesting. The coffee was very nice and the place has a nice, relaxed atmosphere. Excellent choice of music too (byrds, Love, etc)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This was my third visit here after my discovery of this terrific place.
Having previously sampled the doughnuts and take way lentil stew, I dragged my very fussy colleague along to sample the food. He is Scandinavian and has high standards, to be fair Siop Shop delivered everything he wanted.
We had a brunch of Special beans on toast , he had mushrooms and spinach on toast. The bread was outstanding, full of flavour and topped with simple well cooked food. Of course, I had told him about the doughnuts and we sampled a tiramisu option and the vanilla custard option.. Again, beautiful flavours. My colleague was enthusing about the food and the value we had enjoyed .
Well done Siop Shop, you have a new regular customer whenever he is back in Manchester.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Brilliant cakes, coffee and delicious food. A must!

The Welsh vibes are an added bonus.