“Friendly pit stip”

Michaels Coffee House
Ranked #19 of 104 Coffee & Tea in Manchester
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Description: We are Thanasis and Andreas Michael, cousins, best friends and now partners in a place we love to be in every day. Some dreams are big, other small, for us, it is passion for coffee that drives us and it is this passion that brought us together to create our upbeat cafe. As Mediterraneans, coffee is our fuel and we know how to make it well! We take pride in our rainforest alliance certified coffee beans and full bodied coffee. What we love most though is meeting and getting to know people. We know that it doesn’t take much to get the day going. A friendly smile, a great cup of coffee and a home made cake.
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Friendly welcome and great coffee on a cold morning. In a world of chain coffee shops saturating city centres, this is a quiet, calm, uncomplicated gem.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

On lunch break decided to try this wee place. Work near but always forget about it. Had soup and toasted sourdough and coffee to finish. All excellent with friendly staff. Small place but nice range sandwiches and cake and coffee excellent which would draw me back. Well priced. Not offered coffee loyalty card is my only gribble as they do make me return if good coffee!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

What a warm welcome you get in this little coffee shop. The food & coffee are great but what’s even greater, they don’t charge you the earth for it either. I have been here with friends & in my own & always feel welcome. It is somewhere I shall continue to go each time I am in Manchester, which is usually weekly. Well done & I wish them great success

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Sat in here now having a fantastic Americano. Small place that holds around 20 people, sandwiches look good too, served on a variety of breads including sourdough.
Glad I diverted to here away from the big chain I was headed to.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Came across this place on a cold wet Saturday morning. Very warm welcome. Lots on offer. We just had tea/coffee and breakfast sandwiches. All great. Reasonably priced. Will return to try the soup.