2,565 results
All reviewsmen arenavictoria stationcity centresauna and steam roomcar parkwalk in showerblackout curtainsspa facilitiesattending a concertlovely hotelbusy roadmin walkwould stay againreception staffbuffet styleone night staycooked breakfast
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Sent here when Jury's was overbooked and found it a good compromise. Reception staff are very friendly and couldn't do more for us when they knew we had been relocated. The hotel is handy for the Arena but not for the centre of town. Buffet breakfast was a bit poor with not much fruit and only a small bowl of natural yoghurt which quickly ran out. Good modern room with all the facilities.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Giada Z, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear HebdenlassJoan,

I hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

The best description I can come up with is that it was OK. Room was fine, modern and functional. Service was ok as was breakfast but it all felt a bit cold and unfriendly and the location is not a nice walk. It feels like it’s stuck in a road junction - which it is and I certainly didn’t fancy leaving for a walk around.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Peter H,
Thank you for your review and I am glad to see that overall you have enjoyed your stay. I hope we will see you again soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Booked as the hotel was across the street from Manchester arena. Nice tidy reception, very helpful staff who gave me a membership card which discounts food and drink at the bar. The room was clean and the double bed was comfortable. Plenty of tea/coffee , free WiFi, use of the gym and a safe in the room. To be honest it’s pretty much what you expect from any city center hotel. The price is £95 which again is relatively average for most non London city hotels. The real winner is that it’s the nicest for the price that’s within walking distance of the arena. If your going to see a concert or show at the MEC than this is the place. I had to walk out the hotel and cross one road to get to the arena. That’s worth the booking alone. No parking of its own but the arena has a car park that’s secure for £18.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear bobcat1979,

This is wonderful to read!
I am really happy we managed to create such a good impression and I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Good location for Manchester Arena.
Nice modern hotel with good facilities, decent sized rooms, comfortable beds.
The food in the restaurant is average and fairly expensive.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming, with good service throughout.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn

Dear peaberry_uk,

Thank you very much for your review!
I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay, and I hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels we have stayed in for an overnight stop. Gorgeous room (standard double) and immaculately clean and modern. Definitely one of the best nights sleep I have had in a hotel. All staff were friendly and helpful, even down to the housekeeper we met on leaving who checked we had got our toothbrushes and phone chargers. Restaurant was lovely too with great meaty and veggie burgers (they do other stuff too). A really nice place to stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear WendiH4,

This is wonderful to read!