Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre
  • Breakfast included
US$153
US$141
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$122
US$92
  • Pool
2,440 results
All reviewsmen arenaarena car parkvictoria stationcity centresauna and steam roomblackout curtainswalk in showerspa facilitiesgood sizeattending a concertprint workslovely hotelbusy roadwould stay againmin walkreception staffbuffet style
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, stayed here twice for work now. Big rooms, quiet, mostly good shower rooms... Had a slightly old bath tub last time. Lovely pool, sauna and steam room. Small gym, functional but old kit. Comfy beds. Good breakfast and helpful staff. Location good for access, and close to Manchester Arena.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Giada Z, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Dear olivervardy,
Thank you very much for your review.
I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay. I hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights last week to go to a gig and do some Christmas shopping. Room was clean and modern. No bath but I'm a shower person anyway and it was hot and spacious. It's really near to the Arena so perfect for that and as others have said parking is at the arena but there is a small drop-off area at the hotel front.
We had problems with the safe door sticking and couldn't get it open on return from gig which was annoying. Maintenance came next morning and said hinges had dropped and so needed fixing. It remained this way during our stay and we couldn't use it for fear of being unable to get stuff out. Another issue was that we came back at 4.30pm having been out all day and our room had not been serviced at all. We then had to wait an hour to get fresh towels and refreshments replaced. We told them not to bother doing the bed as it would take even longer.
Also, we discovered our room door had a problem and did not close properly but we made sure we pulled it really tight before leaving. We also tried banging it but that didn't work and probably annoyed next door! On returning from the gym (which was nice and well-equipped with helpful staff) on the morning we were leaving I was able to just push the door open so it was obvious that housekeeping had been in to see if we'd checked out. I was not happy about that given the safe issues as they had left our room exposed.
All these issues were reported and reception staff were apologetic but really this is not good enough.
Breakfast was fine, all the usual stuff except the eggs were poor. Scrambled eggs were wet and anaemic looking and boiled eggs very hard. There are lots of hotels in Manchester and I think I won't be back. The room was 319 so avoid unless issues have been fixed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Goldielookinghair,
Thank you for taking the time in sharing your feedback.
I am of course disappointed to see that you did not enjoy your stay. I will review all the issues highlighted and will discuss this with the team to try and avoid them from happening.
In the mean time please do not hesitate to contact us should you want to return and we will ensure you will have a better experience as what you experienced is not what we aim to offer.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Sent here when Jury's was overbooked and found it a good compromise. Reception staff are very friendly and couldn't do more for us when they knew we had been relocated. The hotel is handy for the Arena but not for the centre of town. Buffet breakfast was a bit poor with not much fruit and only a small bowl of natural yoghurt which quickly ran out. Good modern room with all the facilities.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Giada Z, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear HebdenlassJoan,

I hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

The best description I can come up with is that it was OK. Room was fine, modern and functional. Service was ok as was breakfast but it all felt a bit cold and unfriendly and the location is not a nice walk. It feels like it’s stuck in a road junction - which it is and I certainly didn’t fancy leaving for a walk around.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Peter H,
Thank you for your review and I am glad to see that overall you have enjoyed your stay. I hope we will see you again soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Booked as the hotel was across the street from Manchester arena. Nice tidy reception, very helpful staff who gave me a membership card which discounts food and drink at the bar. The room was clean and the double bed was comfortable. Plenty of tea/coffee , free WiFi, use of the gym and a safe in the room. To be honest it’s pretty much what you expect from any city center hotel. The price is £95 which again is relatively average for most non London city hotels. The real winner is that it’s the nicest for the price that’s within walking distance of the arena. If your going to see a concert or show at the MEC than this is the place. I had to walk out the hotel and cross one road to get to the arena. That’s worth the booking alone. No parking of its own but the arena has a car park that’s secure for £18.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear bobcat1979,

This is wonderful to read!
I am really happy we managed to create such a good impression and I hope we will see you again soon.