2,608 results
All reviews men arena arena car park victoria station city centre sauna and steam room walk in shower blackout curtains spa facilities attending a concert lovely hotel busy road min walk would stay again reception staff buffet style superior room one night stay
Reviewed May 26, 2018

The location of the hotel is very good for those going to the Arena . Also you can prepare coffee or tea in the room , which is a big advantage .But otherwise the room was very small , the aircondition did not work and they brought us a stove (!) . , The breakfast was so disappointing, I would prefer to skip it. The dining room which is designed in very modern style is so noisy and staff just couldn't keep it clean.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad you liked the location of the hotel and the tea and coffee facility in the room. We apologize you were disappointed with the breakfast options, the design of the dining room, and the temperature of your room. We value your comments and will use your feedback to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Hotel was not aware of two concerts on at the same time, and the breakfast was slow, and not enough as they nearly ran out by 9am and had to que. rooms had no aircon or windows to open. Would stay here again but not during summer or when the hotel is not fully book

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
Giada Z, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Dear Niblar74,
Thank you for your review. I am of course disappointed in reading that your experience was not 100% satisfactory and I will follow up on the things you have highlighted.
I do hope that you will give us another chance to change your opinion.
Kind Regards

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a package deal to see a show so didn’t get our hotel details until 2 weeks before the event

Checking in was a bit complicated- lots of people arriving at the same time, the guy behind the desk took our name and booking reference then asked us twice if it could be booked under another name?

We were not given any information about breakfast or check out time etc, just kind of left to it.

Being 37 weeks pregnant I had rang ahead and enquired about car parking the day before and was told a space would be saved for us, the guy at the desk point blank said no parking and that we would get a fine. Finally when we pointed out the reason he took our reg and said ok but it didn’t fill us with confidence so later we went back and spoke to someone else who said everything was ok and if a fine came through to just ring the hotel and they would clear it for us.

She also sorted us a taxi very easily.

Our room boasted air conditioning (which didn’t work) floor to ceiling windows (which didn’t open) and we sweated the night away. We did ask for extra pillows which we got (only had one each on the bed) and it was a great nights sleep despite the heat.

The room was basic but clean, simple decor, nothing exciting, I would have expected a flannel to be included with the towels and again (being pregnant) I struggled to reach the sink as it was set quite far back in the worktop.

Breakfast was good with a reasonable choice for a budget hotel, however no one to welcome us or tell us how it works but we muddled through.

The check out process was easy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sarah W,
I do hope that you will give us another chance to change your opinion.
Kind Regards

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel with my wife , daughter & her boyfriend. Hotel is just by the Manchester Arena and we were there to see the Brian Adams concert. Hotel is a perfect location and a good standard of accommodation.
The low score is because breakfast was a disaster it was busy yes but there was hardly any food the kitchen just couldn’t keep up. I asked 6 members of staff to get sausages bacon scrambled eggs & even teabags and knives & forks but because there were so many people waiting it was gone as soon as it came. In the end we waited 40 minutes to get an egg & bacon muffin and when it arrived it was disgusting. I would have complained and got my money back but I was in such a rush we just left. Be warned skip breakfast.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Giada Z, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2018

Hi Denis,
Thank you for your review. I do apologise for all the inconveniences during your Breakfast, I have forwarded the things you have highlighted to our F&D Manager and he assured me that he will investigate this matter. I do hope to see you again soon.
Regards

Reviewed May 25, 2018

Bed lovely and comfortable.
Service quite poor. Reception staff not the best with exception of the girl that was on around 11.30 pm.
We reported the air con wasn't working. This was around five pm. We then went out and returned thinking it had been sorted... It hadn't so we didn't sleep well as it was too hot.
Breakfast was an awful experience. It was chaos as the waiting staff didn't keep their eye on the food so bacon etc was constantly running out leaving people queuing for a while.
No cutlery or butter out. Went to get orange juice but no glasses. Had to ask for them and the girl came back with just 6!
Only one toaster so long queue for that too. There wasn't even that many people in the breakfast room either.m

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi StuLind

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value our guests reviews as it gives us the chance to correct any issues we may have in our service. Please accept my apologies for the issues during your Breakfast, I have forwarded your comments to our F&D Manager. I do hope to have the chance to welcome you back again soon.
Regards