“Friendly, fun, vibrant.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Went here last night, pre theatre, very friendly staff, food was lovely, nice atmosphere, tasty wine. Would highly recommend, also just across the road from Palace Theatre :)

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Extremely happy!! I took my wife here last night for a meal before watching a play at the palace theatre. The food was fantastic, very tasty and good value. The staff were friendly, helpful and the surroundings were pleasant and atmosphere was good. No complaints at all, thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone without hesitation!

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner visited the restaurant for valentines day. My third visit. Love the mixed starter, cant steer away from it each time i've been! The pasta and meatballs is huge and the chicken & chorizo was also very nice (chicken was very slightly over done) but apart from that, all fabulous and will certai ly be popping in again. Wine lovely too :)

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Tasty pasta in comfortable surroundings. Good service. Not overpriced. Welcomed, even though it was quite late

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Was on my way to a Chinese restaurant when I saw 40% off meals offer and thought 'why not'. I was pleasantly surprised at how big (long) the restaurant is (quite deceptive from the outside). I was met by a pleasant and well-mannered manager who talked me through the restaurant and meals. I decided on the 2 course menu for £12.50 simply because I saw the Bacaro steak (£2 supplementary charge), and had the Chiccetti taster platter as my starter. It was explained to me that one in eight of the Bacaro steaks could be touch and if mine was they would replace it. The starter was really good, and then came the Bacaro steak with fries and a load of rocket salad leaves. For someone who always adds salt when I order steak, and loves peppercorn sauce, my first impression though the steak looked moist, was ...'that looks really dry'. I was just about to ask for sauce when I thought I'd taste it first......and the rest is history!!!!! It was sooooooo tasty!!! Nothing was spared in meeting the quality and taste, and if I thought otherwise because on the 40% discount, I was proved wrong...the discount didn't make them drop the quality and quantity of the food. I was truly impressed!!! And since my first visit 3 weeks ago, I have been there 3 more times!!! The service has admittedly not been of the same standard (only one where I was slightly disappointed) but I admit the waiter made up for his failings later on by simply being pleasant. Went with my Sis on one visit and she had the Salumi Calzone while I had the Carbonara...and we left very happy and fully satisfied!!! Only feedback to Felicini is this 'make sure the standards of the managers are reflected in the staff'. If the manager states that when a Bacaro steak is tough it would be changed, a waiter should not see the customer receive really tough steak and report it and respond by saying 'sorry about that' without offering the replacement. My tip for Felicini, in addition to the 2 course menu 'offer the Bacaro in your main menu after 6pm at a price reflective of being outside the discounted 2 course meal' e.g. £12.50 for just the Bacaro steak meal.