“Toilets :/”

The Frog and Bucket Comedy Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Manchester’s original and longest running Alternative Comedy Venue, showcasing the very best in national and international comedy Monday through Saturday. The Frog and Bucket prides itself in developing some of the best comic talents on the circuit. Our amateur night is the most important part of the Frog calendar as it gives us chance to nurture the stars of the future. Monday nights are home to our very own new act competition, Beat The Frog. Manchester’s only weekly new act competition has seen the likes of Jason Manford and Sarah Millican hone their craft on the Frog Stage inspiring new acts to battle it out in front of our card holding audience.The Frog and Bucket has been an integral part of the Manchester Comedy Scene since its humble beginnings in a small city centre pub in 199. Nowadays The Frog and Bucket boasts sold out shows with the world’s finest acts. All the while still retaining its alternative heritage and its unique reputation for nurturing new talent
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Went here with my family for my birthday, I was disgusted to see the state the toilets were in !! Was embarrassed to bring my family.

Never been cleaned. Ever.

Comedy was great, the woman who was hosting on Monday made the night but for gods sake... sort the toilets out!

1  Thank DanielR642
in 27 reviews
"acts"
in 107 reviews

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Went here with my girlfriend for my Birthday, haven’t laughed that much in a long time. Compare destroyed a heckler. Top night, highly recommend.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We came on a Friday, and it couldn’t of gone better!!! The compère to start with was fantastic, shutting down the hecklers and putting everyone at ease. The 3 acts were brilliant, especially when the Canadian one picked me out! We didn’t have food as we ate before, but had pretty fast service with drinks. I was quite glad that they do have breaks too, so you can go to the toilet or go outside for some air and not miss anything as it does get quite warm! All the audience seemed to love it, and the heckler got escorted out which made it easier for everyone else. Cannot fault this and will definitely be coming back!!

1  Thank amyamzz1997
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Went to the frog and bucket comedy club’s late night performance which was said to be one of their first late night events. Was with family and we all had a great time, very funny, great variety of comedians and general good vibes! I’m not normally one who enjoys a long night out but do want to get out and do something so this event fit just right. Brilliant evening, thanks a bunch.