“Delicious Buffet-Friendly Staff”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Rusholme
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We called in mid afternoon so the restaurant was quiet. The staff were friendly and explained the buffet to us. The food was really delicious and tasted very fresh. There was plenty of choice. The chicken shawarma was beautiful and moist and the breads were really good. The soups were also very good. Desserts were lovely too. Buffet was around £17 pp. Soft drinks were reasonable. I am no expert on middle eastern cuisine-but enjoyed my meal very much.

1  Thank furness64

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Late night peckish feeling we ended up at Beirut. The staff were really friendly and helped out my illiterate friends with how the food is cooked so they could make an informed decision.

We started off with a mixed meze which prepared us for the main. I felt we ordered too much but hey the food was brilliant so we ended up finishing most of it.

If you are a Lebanese fan i highly recommend you try it!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Visited here for "something different" with some friends, instead of the usual curry night. I've had Lebanese/middle eastern food before and always liked it.

Came here based on the strength of its TripAdvisor ranking. Maybe I'm missing something but all 3 of us were pretty underwhelmed. We got a mezze mixed started which amounted to half a dozen blobs of dips (hummus, etc) and a bit of parsley salad. That was an eye watering £25! Mains came, again not a lot for your money. Rice with some kind of sauce/stew and a little bit of meat. Left hungry and a bit annoyed.

Maybe the buffet is their forte and that's where they got their incredible ranking from, I don't know, I won't be back to try it at any rate.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Mohamed and his team catered for our wedding reception at a hall in Rusholme. They were fantastic - the food (houmous and flatbread, mosakhan, arabic salad, makloubah, mousaka batinjan and roast chicken) was delicious (our guests have been saying it was a highlight of the wedding) and they worked very hard to accommodate what we wanted. Usually they do a buffet for this kind of event but I wanted large dishes of food brought out to each table, which they did for us. It was very reasonably priced and there were huge quantities of food. Thank you so much to the whole team - it was fantastic!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

It's a good restaurant, the food is good the service and the stuff are very friendly and polite
But...
1- the buffet is full of very spicy food so its not nice for people who dislikes spicy food.
2- Its not very Lebanese its a mix of Arabic dishes (Moroccan, Egyptian and Syrian food)