this is a verry nice hotel last time we stayed the room was of a dark smelly room but this time we stayed it was verry nice we was on the 5th floor looking out over the city bed was a littal hard but was verry clean staff was verry nice we arived late around 11.00pm and the front desk staff was verry nice. a good hotel to stay in if you are looking for a good nite life close by (cannal street ) and good for shopping all within walking distence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Hotel Manchester offers great value accommodation in a fantastic Manchester city centre location. The hotel is located in one of Manchester's premier architectural buildings and is grade II listed with outstanding details, such as balconied stairway throughout the building. This Manchester Hotel has two lively bars, where you can dance the night away or have a quiet drink. Jenny's restaurant serves a varied selection of Britain's favourite dishes, whilst the Overstuffed Pizzeria offers freshly cooked pizzas and pastas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Britannia Manchester Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Britannia Hotel