Etrop Grange
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,528 results
All reviewsmanchester airportclose to the airportfour posterposter bedan early flightflying from manchesterwedding venueshuttle serviceairport staycar parkingfollowing morningfree shuttleone night stayterminalstopovermotorway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Booked a double room for one night only, prior to departing for holiday the following morning.
First time at this hotel, as it was reccommended by a friend.
Booked the park and fly option. it was flawless, from start to finish. Our car was dropped off at the airport 10 minutes after we rang them. Also hotel transfer was spot on! thanks Peter.
As soon as we walked through the door , there was a warm welcome, and help with our luggage from the car to the room. Thanks Peter.
I would especially like to mention the excellent service from Peter, who helped with the airport transfer and other incidents that he was able to help us with above and beyond the call of duty,

I would also like to thank Cherry in the restaurant for her excellent professonalism, and attention to detail, also she always had a kind word and a smile to go with it.

The room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. NO aircraft noise disturbance whatsoever. Checkout was smooth.
I will definately book this hotel again when travelling to and from the airport.
Well done everyone. does what it says on the tin.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2012

My beautiful wife and I decided to hold our wedding reception at this lovely country house style hotel. We had looked at several venues before making our final choice but as soon as she saw this place there really was only one choice for her. The events manager was really lovely, very helpful and professional and made sure everything was in place for us to ensure all went according to plan.

The staff, the venue and the food were fantastic. The master of ceremonies was brilliant and made sure we were well looked after right up until we left the following morning. I really couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough

Room Tip: Well we had the bridal suite so if you can get that then go for it
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karl K
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Stayed here after my flight got cancelled.

I usually end up in coroporate chain hotels, but were booked in here by our travel bookers when Bewleys was full. Was very pleasantly surprised, from the friendly welcome, to the excellent dinner, worthy of a much more expensive hotel.

Room was great, plenty of room to loung around, very comfortable four poster bed, and a massive flat screen tv.

Bathroom was well equipped with a nice hot shower. Hotel toiletries were better than some boutique hotels that I have stayed at and both the room and bathroom were spotlessly clean.

No airport noise at all, although there was some general hotel noise early evening this subsided later and certainly did not disturb my stay.

The evening meal menu was interesting and varied, qualit of the food excellent. I had chicken livers, mushroom, bacon potato salad for starter and venison pie for main, all very well cooked and imaginatively presented.

Breakfast was one of the best "full english" I've had at a hotel.

Free airport bus was quick and efficient. All staff were very friendly and helpful.

My only disappointment was the non- functioning free wifi, the guys at the desk had no clue how to fix it, and when I suggested the router would probably need rebooting, they did not know what I was talking about. The plus side was I wasn't able to work and couple properly relax.

This hotel makes a refreshing change from the faceless chain hotels that I normally stay in. Felt like a traditional, good quality family hotel.

Would definitely stay again when on business in the Manchester area, and would have know qualms about staying here with the rest of my family as well.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2012

We stayed here as we got married at a local venue and they recommended the venue to us. DGH also contacted the hotel on our behalf for which we were given a booking reference for our wedding party. We got the bridal suite free of charge for filling so many rooms. They were also helpful as they offer to transfer your guests from the hotel to the wedding venue and back once the wedding has ended, free of charge. The rooms are gorgeous, hotel is lovely and the staff are very helpful. Overall, very pleased and would recommend.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Louise B
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Ten people had a fantastic party over two days at New Year, the staff were excellent nothing was too much trouble.
The evening room was laid out brilliantly with the standard of food service and entertainment again excellent.
We have all agreed to come again next year,

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends