All reviewsroll top bathsister hoteleclectic villaexclusive usevilla roomthe blue roomwedding venueamazing weddingsouth manchesterbeautiful hotelfree standing bathmonsoon showerlovely boutiquesky tvbreakfast roomboutique hotelbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

My son got married here on 26th of march, and what a fabulous venue this hotel is for a wedding. Food fantastic, rooms and suites are beautiful, we stayed in the boudoir suite and it was lovely, TV in the little lounge and also one in the bedroom, tea and coffee making facilities , iron and ironing board and a trouser press. The bathroom was really big with roll top bath and a huge walk in drench shower, staff are so lovely and very helpful and polite. Really I can't find enough words to say what a beautiful hotel this is. Would I stay again you bet. Highly recommend. Thank you Didsbury House for helping to make my sons and his husbands wedding day so specia

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank LiverpolFran
Caroline D, Operations Manager at Didsbury House, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

We are so happy your son chose Didsbury House to host his wedding, it was a lovely day and with perfect weather!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for saying you would highly recommend the hotel.
I'm happy to hear you found the hotel fabulous as the venue and the food fantastic.
Kind regards

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

Went to this hotel for a party we had in Manchester and it was excellent. Very nice location, great rooms, details to attention and good service. Very romantic place. Highly recommended for couples. We did not try the breakfast but it looked very nice.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely review you have taken the time to write.
Thank you for staying with us and for saying you would highly recommend the hotel.
I'm glad to hear your stay was excellent.
Best wishes

Reviewed March 25, 2017

We recently attended a friends wedding at Didsbury House, and what an absolutely stunning wedding venue it is.
Having everything in one venue really took the stress out of it, especially scheduling in the pre-ceremony drinks!
The food was delicious, the staff so friendly, helpful and un-imposing and the bedrooms were just amazing with such comfortable beds and showers that really helped the next morning!
One of the best weddings we have been too.
I'm sure we will be returning for a sneaky night away!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pete P
Caroline D, Operations Manager at Didsbury House, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2017

It's great to hear your enjoyed the wedding you recently attended at Didsbury House.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experience with others.
I hope you find that excuse to come back to enjoy the bed and shower again!
Best regards

Reviewed March 18, 2017

This hotel is a pleasant and welcoming place. It's traditional atmosphere and the kind and caring attention of the hotel staff makes it a good choice, in particular comparing it to some of the big standard hotels. The room was comfortable and large enough for an overnight stay. (For a longer stay I probably would have asked for a larger room.) Even arriving late I still got a well prepared snack. Both check-in and very early check-out was smooth. I was very satisfied with the experience - Didsbury House will be one of my preferred choices when returning to Manchester.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review, and for saying we would be one of your preferred hotel choices in Manchester.
I'm happy to hear the team looked after you, especially with your late night arrival and snack and early morning check out.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed March 18, 2017

I have stayed here several times for business and I have never been disappointed, the rooms are all different with their own little quirks (such as a roll top bath by the bed!). The staff are friendly & helpful, the breakfast room has been refurbished and looks great, the bar has a nice ambience for a quiet drink and the food menu is excellent. Rooms are pretty quiet if like me you have to work late and room service is very good. Thoroughly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

What a lovely review you have taken the time to write, thank you for doing so and for returning to visit us time and again.
I'm glad that you like our new breakfast room and find our menu excellent.
Thank you for saying you thoroughly recommend us.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Warm regards