“Gem of a place!”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chorlton
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Found this restaurant by chance. Wow! We're so glad we did! Family run, attentive and the food is just to die for!!!! Have brought friends and family in too and never tire of it. You have to try the mixed meze starter.
The only downside is that it's quite small and so booking (at weekend) is essential. There have been many occasions we've not been able to get a table.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Had a fabulous rack of lamb and lovely sides with my brother the other night. Very friendly owner, waitress and lovely young assistant. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Eddie-Pickmere
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

To be greeted with such warmth as soon as you walk in , you know that you are certainly onto a winner.

The waiters were more than welcoming and very friendly, they went above and beyond what the waiter duties are and i certainly felt relax and happy we choose this place out of the 50million restaurants in Chorlton.

I opted for the Lamb shank and belive me this is no ordinary shank. The lamb was succulent and full of flavour cooked to perfection, mouth watering. My mum opted for the Seabream and by gosh i did not hear a peep out of here whilst she tucked in. The meal was accompanied by with hummous, pitta bread and fresh salad.

I can only say this restaurant is now in my top 3...

Come along and experience Zaytoon....

2  Thank Tenby W
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I always eat here with family and friends and I thought it was time I left a review for the lovely staff as they do all they can to ensure the guests enjoy their food and their time at the restaurant. So thank you to all of the staff there. I will be returning every time I go to Manchester and will also be recommending

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were treating my parents to a meal out. We left the choice to my dad, he always likes to try something different and uses trip advisor religiously. We booked for a Saturday night a couple of weeks ago.

From start to finish our evening was amazing. We had the huge mixed starter platter with a mix of everything! This was amazing- honestly I could have nibbled on it all night. We all ate something of the specials board for mains (1 liver, 2 lamb and a sea bass). They were all delicious.

There is only one downside (I wouldn't mention it normally but the boyfriend has a few times) they only have a small selection of bottled beer- it would have been great to have a great local Lebanese beer if there is such a thing. This is minor and the food definitely out ways this!

Oh forgot to mention - service was great. Familiar, as you would expect from a family run business but not intrusive. It's also great when the chef genuinely wants to know if you're enjoying your food.

Get yourself to Zaytoon and leave a BIG tip as the food is very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Rebecca S