“Lovely food and service”
Review of Zaytoon

Zaytoon
Ranked #60 of 2,362 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chorlton
Reviewed 11 August 2016

First visit and will come back again.
Turned up with no booking and was given a table straight away, waitress was friendly and polite, handed my boyf and I the menus and apologised that they didn't have a couple items on the menu available and talk us through the specials.
We shared the Xafta Mishweh to start and both ordered fish from the specials board (sea bass and sea bream)
We given a plate of hummous and flat bread, which my boyf and I thought were part of the meal, but turned out it should have gone to another table, but we got to keep it FOC.
Our starters and mains arrived fairly promptly and were cooked just right, lots of flavour and big plates.
No room for dessert but were given a small plate of baklava when we finshed... yum!
All in all lovely, friendly venue with great food, would come back again to try the other items on the menu.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

The atmosphere is brilliant. The food is really tasty. The manager was more than happy to replace our beef dish after we said it was a little overcooked. He then went on to give us a really tasty lamb kebab for free. Absolutely brilliant customer service. It's now my local favourite and I'm set to be a regular

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Food was excellent. All comments made on trip advisor stressed the friendly
Atmosphere...absolutely spot on
. First visit we will be back quite soon
Sea Bass never tasted better superb

1  Thank Diana M
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We have been here a number of times and have never been disappointed, the food is delicious! The rack of lamb is a particular favourite.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Its a lovely place, very relaxed and food was amazing. We had mixed platter for starter and I have had a seabass with salad for main which was excellent.
They have open kitchen and its small and cosy and service is fantasic.