“Foooooood”

Ranked #12 of 2,453 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Italian, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to MyLahore, a truly amazing eating experience. Inspired by the fantastic food and rich culture of the city of Lahore, we’ve been serving our guests our unique, freshly cooked dishes for over a decade.With a diverse range of delicious food we guarantee there’s something for everyone. Our extensive menu has sweet and savoury dishes from all around the world as well as our famous cakes and shakes. Whether you want to eat in or out, have a quiet lunch in one of our cafebars or a takeaway ordered online and delivered for a party, you’ll always get our awardwinning, first class service.Discover MyLahore today, we can’t wait to serve you.
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Great service and food the staff are friendly and they also have a prayer room I would highly recommend coming here

mohammed u, Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Hi balqees234,
We at my Lahore are so grateful that you found our service and our accommodation for prayer room delightful.
Much appreciated.
Thank you.
Regards

Write a ReviewReviews (4,157)

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Food is always on point, always recommended a friend to come here, staff is always polite, if you are uncomfortable with someone or your food isn't nice they'll sort it out for you. I'd wait an hour in the que just for their food, because it's so amazing.

Hi ansxaa,
Thank you so much for your recent review it's much appreciated this has been addressed to all mylahore team.
It's customers like yourselfs who spread the word to family and friends and keep my Lahore team motivated on giving good service and food.
Thank you.

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Once again I was a very happy customer visiting MyLahore all the way from Scotland. I have been before and have got to admit its one of the few restaurants on Wimslow road that show the same level of consistency, freshness in their food. Me and my friend had a grilled fish and a lamb karahi. Absolutely loved as it was succulent and also flavoured with traditional spicies. Everything from the service and personal attention givin by Maf was spot on. I highly recommend MyLahore to all, hence why I travel 200+ miles each time for this amazing food.

mohammed u, Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Hi raza,
Thank you so much for a wonderful review, you really enjoyed the lamb on the bone next time you're in you really need to try our so mix grill and meat biryani it's awesome you will love it!

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Very highly recommended,fantastic food with great service and quality.fairly priced,travelled from Scotland and not disappointed.10/10 .our favourite Manchester food place.Mafooz and the staff are on point as always.can not wait to go back.

mohammed u, Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Dear mh007007

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback, we are delighted at my lahore that your food and service was on point. We at my lahore thrive on customers like yourself to share your experience with others, we are so glad that made your experience enjoyable hope to see you soon.

Many thanks

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times and the service is always second to none! The staff are friendly and accommodating. The mango milkshake and chicken parmesan are a must try Definitely my go to place on Wilmslow Road.

mohammed u, Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Hi Yasmin,

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback I'm really glad that you liked our new dish on the menu ch Parmesan great news also the mango magic which is also very popular hope to see you soon again.