“Lovely atmosphere. ”

Ranked #190 of 2,465 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$9 - US$22
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Revolución de Cuba Manchester is a stunning two floor cocktail bar and cantina just off Manchester's busy Deansgate. Drink, dine, relax and dream you're a world away. The exciting cocktail menu and our very special Cantina menu will take you straight to the heart of Cuban life. Live music and late night partying await in the downstairs Havana Club Room or sneak off to our exclusive Havana Club Bar and enjoy some of the world's finest rums with table service all night long.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

When we went in there was only one table occupied, but it was 11.30am. The atmosphere was still great though, with great background music.
The food was delicious and Chloe, our waitress, was fab. We all had different things and we all really enjoyed our meals.
It is obviously a popular place because within 1 hour most of the tables were full.
Will definitely be returning when we next visit Manchester.

AlexM29, Manager at Revolucion De Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Hi SuziBee67

Thank you for your review. I am glad that Chloe provided amazing service and that the food was enjoyed by you and your party.

Hope to see you again soon,

Alex Morrissey

Reviewed April 2, 2018

A great place for socialising. We went on a Saturday afternoon / evening for cocktails. The service can be a bit slow as they are always really busy, and they never seem to have enough team on the bar, there is one guy there that works his socks off and the others are a bit slower
The live music is always great in there and the atmosphere is buzzing, friendly and happy.
The cocktails are good quality, and when they are on 2 for 1 they represent really good value for money. Really liked the Polynesian punch! :)
Well worth a visit - great place..

AlexM29, Manager at Revolucion De Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Hi Twiga_7

Thank you for your recent review with us. We always try to ensure our service is fast and we try to provide great service to the customers. As you pointed out it can be a little slower at peak times but all our staff work as hard as possible to make sure that all customers are served in a reason time frame.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

After me and many of my fellow friends saying this is one of our favourite nights out in Manchester, we were saddened that our view changed. We love the nights out here, it’s full of friendly staff and customers, however the tragic news shock us last Thursday. We were amazed by the wonderful cocktails you provide, however to hear that you have discontinued the Pineapple cocktail is awful news. Me and my friends visited here just for the pineapple cocktail and after hearing that we were extremely saddened and didn’t want any type of beverage as we were mentally prepared for that. I asked a waitress at the bar about this issue and she was also confused as to why it isn’t on the menu anymore as she said “they were so popular”. I have told many other regular visitors here and they are also put off by this news. Overall a great venue and place to party. Age range 25-40.

1  Thank Anastasiadempsey

Hi Anastasiadempsey

Thank you for your recent review. We are sorry that one of your favorite cocktails has been replaced on our new menu. We continually improve and update our menu and if you would like any advice on finding your new cocktail off our menu that one of our staff will be able to guide you.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I visited the restaurant with a friend. The menu is fairly varied with vegetarian options for myself. The cocktails were good and after eating we stayed to enjoy the music. We were able to keep our table all night after service finished which was great.

Hi Carlamsay

Thank you for your recent review. I am happy to hear that our vegetarian options we suitable and we pride ourselves on providing a great selection to all our loyal customers.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I was really apprehensive about eating out as I’m currently on Slimming World but I was able to order the beautiful sunshine salad and it was just delicious! It was plentiful, colourful and absolutely delicious...I came away feeling satisfied and more importantly not guilty! Excellent food and service.

Hi Carlos190385

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad that our sunshine salad was suitable and i can confirm its one of my favorite dish too.

We hope you return soon and sample more of our healthy food options.