“Very good”

Ranked #271 of 2,482 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The food here is just wonderful. If I want a good Italian I know where to go now! I look forward to trying San Carlo’s other branches too.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We booked the Marriott hotel rather than the radisson because we saw it had this restaurant . We have eaten at SanCarlo in Manchester and ci hetti in London and kendals . Always fantastic food, service and great nights out. Well I am afraid that this was not the case . The waiter was so moody , ignorant and just plain rude. We complained to what we believe was the manager. He said the waiter was s nice guy. He laughed at us and then he had a massive attitude problem. The two of them totally spoiled the whole evening .the people sat on tables either side of us had the same experience !
Sorry Marriott but you need to sort this out , looking at reviews on here I am not the first to complain .

2  Thank Mary P
Reviewed March 25, 2018

Fantastic food , in a lovely environment, definitely worth a visit , easy to access from the airport , plenty of parking

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at San Carlo before flying out or Manchester and it was the best Italian I’ve ever had! Everything was great from service to food and yes a tad more expensive than most but it’s worth it.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious, well cooked and subtley flavoured (if I generously ignore closed and broken mussel shells on my dish). Service however was lacking. Miserable and abrupt would be fair descriptions with the exception of one bespectacled waiter.