“Dry bagels”

Bagel Nash Spinningfields
Ranked #1,197 of 2,566 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

The worst bagels I had in my life. We bought plain bagels to test bagels. Super dry like they were a week old. You could barely taste fillings like raisins or cinnamon. Don’t go there if you tasted good bagels before.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I had a gluten free bagel with Swiss cheese and ham and it was really tasty using good quality ingredients. I did think for over £4 it was a little over priced however for a coeliacs it was great to have a choice!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 6, 2017

The bagels are really good, specially the sesame one with cream cheese. The staff are very friendly and it's a great little spot for a quick lunch.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed December 1, 2017

My colleagues and I made a large breakfast order via telephone for collection.

Our order was reconfirmed by the member of staff over the phone so understandably, it was disappointing to find that items were missing.

In addition to this, we had advised the staff member on the phone that we had a 'Spinningfields yellow card' for 10% discount and we also showed this on collection, however the discount was not removed from our bill.

My colleague called the store to inform them of our issues and was greeted by a very rude member of staff who was unwilling to assist.

We will not be returning as a result of the appalling customer service and substandard food.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Tried the new pizza bagels and they were quite good to say they're only £1.95! Very friendly staff as always at a bagel Nash!

Date of visit: June 2017