“Best Homemade Kebabs ”

Price range: US$17 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chorlton
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Myself and family and friends visited here to eat and I have to say the kebabs were the best I have ever eaten. Kofta and doner kebabs were made and prepared in the restaurant rather than the processed kebab meat that is bought in by most kebab shops and it made a huge difference. The staff are friendly and attentive. I would recommend anyone who wants to eat Turkish food, especially kebabs to eat here. When I return to Manchester I'll be eating here again.

1  Thank Ray M

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

This is our second visit and was just as good as the first time. Great food and lovely service, always a winner!!!

1  Thank Emma7b
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

On a Wednesday night in Chorlton, looking for a late snack, we came across this place. After ordering some mezze, starters to share we settled in. The service was excellent and the waiter in particular was extremely polite. You can see the hummus to share and the side salad with buckwheat. Both delicious. We also both ordered the Home made falafel. A great choice which came with a lovely little salad on the side. The mountain of pitta bread was just wonderful. There is an extensive menu of substantial looking main courses; the lady next to us packaged up a full
meal after I think having overdone it somewhat on the starters. They do takeaway, also later in the night. Very reasonable prices and highly recommended.

1  Thank Struthyandmikey
Reviewed July 15, 2017

This place is amazingly good- everything about it, from the service of the attentive and accommodating staff, to the consistency of the food, to the value for money, is just so good. I have brought people of all ages and openness to different types of food here for over 10 years now and they have all enjoyed it and I have never worried that it won't be 'up to scratch' when I go because it always, always is- and the takeaway is the same standard as the restaurant, Tina and Mete could not be more welcoming, Deniz is everything you want from a chef, I just love this place.

1  Thank crazycatlady1978
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

I've been visiting Turkish Delight for the past 4 years, probably average a visit once a month, and I don't see this stopping. It's such a great atmosphere with lovely staff and a lovely authentic menu to match. I must admit I've got a set choice now and get the Iskender kebab each time, but they never fail to deliver it perfectly. From what we can tell, it's a family owned business and the matriarch of the family is so endearing and a great laugh. I must recommend this place to visit if you're in Chorlton. Thank you to all at Turkish Delight, we'll be back very soon! :-)

1  Thank DeanH1990