1,952 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelold townhistoric buildingacross the riverjunior suitevalet servicean upgradeperfect locationturn down servicethe ground floorthree nightsrestaurant recommendationswonderful staybeautiful roomminute walk to the cathedralside streetcold cuts
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful room (we received an upgrade), great breakfast, perfectly located. The staff were attentive (we went for the car park valet service- we’ll worth the money). A perfect stop off for one night. Recommended.

Stayed: July 2018
Direction_Strasbourg, General Manager at Hotel Cour du Corbeau Strasbourg - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear "lkay444",

Thank you for being so thoughtful in giving your appreciation of the time spent with us.
We were touched to read your kind words towards la Cour du Corbeau and to know that you highly recommend our Hotel.

We are very happy that you enjoyed our house and the service and we really hope to be favoured with your visit in the future.
Assuring you always of our personal attention at all time

Best Regards
and thank you again for your visit

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed a lovely room with a bay window overlooking the courtyard. We felt so lucky to have scored this room (209)! I chose this hotel because of the historic value and so it was a big deal for me to stay in that room with the view. The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was not included and was only okay. I wouldn’t recommend it for 20 euros. Maybe the management will consider including it in the room rate as so many European hotels do these days. They did remove the breakfast charge when I said I didn’t think it was worth that much money. Overall I would recommend this hotel if you’re staying in Strasbourg!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Direction_Strasbourg, General Manager at Hotel Cour du Corbeau Strasbourg - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Dear "MaggieT422",

we are grateful you shared your recent experience with us at the Hotel Cour du Corbeau. We are glad to learn you enjoyed our great location as well as our accomodation.
We well take note about your comment regarding the breakfast.

Thank you again for sharing your concerns, we look forward welcoming you.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

This afternoon, we were excited to finally arrived in Strasbourg at this hotel.

We were told that we had been upgraded but then the confusion started. We were told that our staying was booked less than the booking we made. After showing the booking receipt, it was cleared and we got the room for days staying as intended.

Having given the key to the room, we took our luggage to the room.

We were pleasantly surprised to see our upgraded room. Unfortunately, it was short-lived. A reception staff rushed into the room as we were about to settle in and informed us that they have given us the wrong room because there was mix-up with name.

Fine, we thought. Mistakes happened.

I do not think what happened next would be acceptable for a hotel on this standard level.

We were asked to come down to the reception to sort out the new room again and to leave our luggage in the ‘wrong’ room. Once, we were given the ‘correct’ room, we were taken back to the wrong room to pick up the luggage and went to our correct room.

One thing that I found quite humiliating that we had to go down to Reception again to sort out the room. It was not our mistake that we were given the room, so why did we have to bear the consequences?

I think this issue should be dealt better by staff, even if we were just asked to wait in the wrong room while the staff sorting out the new one.

I am sure the hotel should have a standard of procedures in dealing with issues like this without making guests feeling humiliated?

It has definitely stained our experience staying at this hotel.

Quel dommages!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Anne G, Manager at Hotel Cour du Corbeau Strasbourg - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear Sir

I have just received your feedback regarding your check-in yesterday.
I sincerely beg your pardon, it is always very frustrating not being able to satisfy our guests or disappoint them when a mistake happens.
My young colleague just finish studies and she needs more practice but I am really sure that she will be very efficient in the future to avoid such trouble.
I hope that you will be able to forgive her and us.
I hope also that you will spend a nice time in Strasbourg and that you will give us the opportunity to erase this bad experience.
Again please accept my apologies.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

This a beautiful historic building converted lovingly into a very nice hotel. Because of the history they have wonderful, on first sight, features in some of the rooms such as in ours with a large wooden beam that ran diagonally from ceiling to floor at the foot of the bed. It looked lovely but after a few hours it became quite an obstruction as you were continually ducking under it to move around the room and to ensure you didn't bang your head. Otherwise the room was very comfortable and the bathroom well equipped. Breakfast was OK but I have had better selections in many other hotels. It is well positioned in the heart of Strasbourg and just across one of the bridges leading in to the old town. However at the moment they are doing a lot of road works in the city which makes getting to the hotel very difficult, this is not the fault of the hotel and will rectify itself when the work is complete. There is no restaurant for dinner and car parking is best through the valet process, because of the road works, but does cost €30 per night

Room Tip: Ask for a room without beams
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Jon H
Reviewed June 24, 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our four day stay. The room was very spacious and immaculate. The front desk was especially accommodating at all times of the day (and night). The breakfast was somewhat limited but adequate. The location is well suited to walk the historic district of Strasbourg. We would return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James B
Direction_Strasbourg, General Manager at Hotel Cour du Corbeau Strasbourg - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much indeed for taking time to share your experience regarding your last stay at the Cour du Corbeau Strasbourg.

Assuring you always of our personal attention at all time