“Fleichkichle ”

Ranked #30 of 1,604 Restaurants in Strasbourg
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Noisy little restaurant, very crowded during lunch time. Tasty food, big portions. Friendly staff welcomes you at the door. Seemed really local and popular.

lapetitemairie, Gérant at La Petite Mairie, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Hello Secilfox,

Thanks for giving us your opinion. We are happy to see that you like our food and our staff, we work hard to satisfy our clients and we are proud that we can cook fresh local food.

See you soon

La Petite Mairie

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

The service here was amazing. Our waitress was so helpful and explained every single dish on the menu for us in english. She went above and beyond to help us. My husband had pork and said it's the best his ever had. The cordon Bleu is absolutely delicious. ❤️

Reviewed July 28, 2017

Wonderful salat and good service. The portions are big, so a salat is enough for lunch.The red wine however felt like it came right from the fridge?

Reviewed July 27, 2017

We much liked the place atmosphere. It was mainly local people which gives you a good idea about the food quality (not too touristic). I had cordon bleu à la façon munster, it was delicious. The waitresses were really kind and professional. I would recommend this place!!

Reviewed July 20, 2017

It started so well! They moved a reservation to give me a table by the window. The escargots were amazing, the tarte flambee was delicious. And, up to this point, the service was outstanding. However, they were very busy, and a table of 5 regulars were
seated in front of me. Once, they arrived, I became invisible. They cleared my plate, and 20 minutes later, after no offer of coffee or dessert, I went to the counter and asked for my bill.
A lovely place, very popular, great food. But, I would give it a miss if you are solo and they are busy.