1,108 results
All reviewswine bargreat locationrooftop bartrain stationpetite francestandard roomcentral locationsingle roomfresh orange juicelovely hotelnice roomwould stay here againtwo blocksrecommend this hotelenjoyed my stayfront desk staffstayed here for two nights
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

I rarely gives a 5 to a hotel, but this one impress me in a good way. It is a four stars but it has been nicer than many five stars hotels I have been. The room is extremely cozy. (It was small but I didn't care because the decore replaces the lack of space) So many nice details. The decor was made with an exquisite taste. My room seems that I was the first ever using it. It feel completely new. Cost/Benefit is the best hotel I've ever stay at. I payed USD 100, and it really worth it. I know it's not always at that price. But even if you can find it at around USD 140 I will still recommend it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Although the room was small it was quite comfortable. The beds were great as was the shower. The staff were very helpful and everything was very clean. This hotel is located close to all one would want to see. We would definitely come back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I spent four nights in this hotel, and enjoyed our stay very much.
Our room (superior) overlooked Rue Hannong but we were not troubled by noise. It was a good size and had a large bathroom. There was nice artwork on display throughout the hotel. Everywhere looked nice and smart.

Breakfasts were very good. A particular feature was an orange squeezer to make your own fresh orange juice.

The location was excellent. The man train station was a few minutes walk away, as was Petite France. We took day trips to Colmar and Selestat which were easy from the station. There was also excellent shopping in close proximity to the hotel. For example Galleries Lafayette was just down the street. There were plenty of restaurants in easy walking distance too. A highlight was Les Haras.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris R
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Location is excellent, even though the town is quite small, staff is warm and super nice, rooms are clean and comfy, there are enough parking places (payment) around the hotel and pets are allowed (payment).
We will comeback! (:

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2017

We stayed there in February and were extremely pleased with the quality and service during our stay. Great room, bed, bathroom, comfort and beautifully decorated. We had breakfast at the hotel and were well fed!! a great experience altogether. Highly recommended and not to forget a great location.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple