1,094 results
All reviewssmall dishwasherperson studiohuge supermarketapartment hotelshopping centreauchan supermarketone bedroom apartmentironing boardroom cleaningself cateringmini kitchenseparate toiletthe sofa bedairport bussmall apartmentkitchen areanumber bus
Reviewed October 12, 2017

The room was shabby, and not as advertised: the website said there was a separate bedroom, but it was really just a hotel room with a kitchenette and a curtain that could be pulled across the middle of the room. The dishwasher was falling apart. The dividing curtain was frayed. The room was too warm and the air conditioning didn't work. When we checked out early, we were told we'd have to provide our bank account information (!) to get a refund. (Here's the thing: I've worked retail, so I know how easy it is to do a credit card refund; you literally just press a different button on the machine.) The best I can say about this place is that it's reasonably clean and centrally located.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MANAGER G, Directeur général at Adagio Bordeaux Gambetta, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking time to write a comment after your stay at Adagio Bordeaux Gambetta. I would like to present you my apologizes for the inconvenience. Be sure that I shared your remark with our tecnical manager in order to be sure that this situation did not happen again.

You can see below the description of the studio on our Web site, we mention well "Japanese screen wall" and not a separate room :
"Lounge with 1 single sofa bed and 1 double bed (separated by a Japanese screen wall)..."

I really hope to have the opportunity to welcome you once again, Best regards.

Sylvie RESTOUILH

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Great apartment in Bordeaux. Right on the doorstep of everything. Huge room with a balcony. Had everything you could possibly need to have a great stay. Staff were friendly and helpful. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again or recommend to family and friends.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

I was impressed with this hotel. It's location is good within easy walking distance of the centre. The bed was particularly comfortable and the room was well appointed. It was useful to have kitchen facilities especially the fridge and kettle. I'd stay again and would recommend for anyone visiting Bordeaux.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KazzaLou
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Very impressed with the size, cleanliness and quality of accommodation. Staff were very helpful and was in a convenient location to explore the City.
Would definitely recommend.
Thanks also for the free upgrade - we didn't ask for it but it was appreciated! Will look out for this chain when booking our next City Break.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Given the price and location I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised when I saw the room and the facilities. The location is central enough, the hotel is very clean, the rooms spacious, facilities very good and staff really helpful.

Highly recommend as a convenient place to stay whilst on Bordeaux.

2  Thank Stacey242013