This is the 2nd time I used this hotel.
During this trip,the hotel provided only 1 towel for shower, no face or hand towel provided.
When I made noise to the receptiion, they simply said we may request more towels with them.
No safety box in the room
I knew it when I came to stay last time. When I used the deposit box in their office this time,the staff wanted me to show and count in front of them all the contents before they accept to place in the deposit box. they claimed it is a good practise in order to protect the hotel and the guests.
However, they did not insist to do it eventually when he saw my contents were bulky.to count the exact numbers.
I really do not know if this hotel meets 3 star rating.
This hotel would be my last choice when I travel to Bordeaux next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck hotel is located in the business centre of Bordeaux, 5 min on foot from monuments and the old districts with their 18th century atmosphere. 203 soundproofed and air-conditioned rooms are available for booking. The hotel has a brasserie, a bar open 24/24 for snacks and 7 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences (300 persons). Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. Private pay covered parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck Hotel Bordeaux
- Accor Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck