I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights, the room was small, dark as it only had a small window looking at a small space in the inner side of the building. It was fairly clean but down to basics. The bathroom was tiny. When I checked in I had to go up to the 7th floor and down to the reception 3 times as the first room they gave me had a problem with the magnetic lock, apart from that though the service at the reception and at the restaurant was good. Good location as it only takes 5 mins to get to the city centre but as Bordeaux is only a small place I don't consider this to be a big advantage for the hotel. I would recommend the hotel to anyone willing to save money but won't expect much from his stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck hotel is located in the business centre of Bordeaux, 5 min on foot from monuments and the old districts with their 18th century atmosphere. 203 soundproofed and air-conditioned rooms are available for booking. The hotel has a brasserie, a bar open 24/24 for snacks and 7 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences (300 persons). Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. Private pay covered parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck Hotel Bordeaux
- Accor Bordeaux Centre Meriadeck