Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-08-04
Free cancellation until 21-08-05
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21-08-05
CheapTicketsUS$72
Orbitz.comUS$72
getaroom.comUS$79
1,172 results
All reviews secure car park road noise from spain nice hotel tram centre city vent french
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020

I have visited this hotel several times when driving to and from Spain. They have a large turnover of staff, however they have always been friendly. Unfortunately the restaurant isn't great & expensive, I've had anything from cold food served to wrong orders, even though I've ordered in French, I have to unfortunately report that the staff in the restaurant don't appear bothered when it comes to customer service or satisfaction. However the hotel itself is good, so as long as you eat elsewhere it is nice hotel

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ibis B, Manager at ibis Bordeaux Lac Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Sharon A.
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Bordeaux Lac. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Best Regards,

Kévin CARCELEN
Deputy Manager

Reviewed December 2, 2019

Trip to see family. Great location for visiting the area with good links via tram to centre. Good restaurant on site. No coffee or safe facility in room. Bed and pillows really comfortable. Road noise comes through vent in window. Sound travels into room. Well kept and excellent housekeeping and reception staff. Nothing too much trouble. English speaking. Very secure car park. Local restaurants available.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed October 18, 2019

Ibis Bordeaux Lac offered the kind of good service, clean rooms and solid breakfast for a competitive fare you can usually get from Ibis. This hotel is linked to Bordeaux by public transportation and has a secure and free parking lot. This is a great option for those driving to Bordeaux who prefer to avoid the downtown area. However, as with all Ibis, you should expect simple rooms and limited amenities.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

I was driving through France to Spain with my dog who is not a great traveller, so stress levels were quite high. I had downloaded the Accor hotel app so I could use this to find accommodation near to where I was. The app does not allow you to book a hotel room with a dog so I had to call. The receptionist was helpful and took my booking. I couldn't fi d my credit card so she told me she would hold the room for 50 minutes and I should call if I was going to be later. I did think maybe late so I pulled I to a service area and called. I was told it was a bad line and she could not hear me, she then just hung up, no attempt to call me back and I knew from my last conversation with then that they had caller display. The room cost about £110 and another €10 for breakfast. The room was nothing special, very basic and certainly not worth the money. I ate in their restaurant and ordered a burger, the burger was tasty but was tiny and certainly not worth the money. Breakfast was good though, more than enough variety but quite busy so a bit if a queue. I would have booked into the IBIS budget over the road if the app and website had the correct phone number. It would have been £50 cheaper and from what I could see from the app, offered the same as its sister hotel without the restaurant, but there are restaurants around ai it would have been fine.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2019

We stayed here on our drive to and back from Andalusia. It's still Ibis so don't expect anything fancy, but we found this a great place to spend the night. Friendly staff, handy location (you're right back on track), no noise at night, room was spotless and spatious, bed was absolutely great. We didn't try the restaurant or have breakfast in the morning but it looked fine as far as we could see. There are a couple of other restaurants close-by.

Date of stay: July 2019