See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2016

Due to the French strike, my whole trip has been cancelled, so I have lost several train tickets and hotel reservations. This was one of them.
I was expecting some kindness, as I told them with enough time my situation. They just answered me a brief message saying that according the conditions they couldn't accept my claim.
The sales conditions shouldn't be so strict in exceptional cases of force majeure. If I find a wallet in the street I can steal the money and not return it, but the honest thing to do is to give it back. Hotels acting like this are just taking advantage of a bad situation. I don't think it's a honest way to have a business.
I will resume my trip when I can, but for sure I won't come back here. I will look for a better place with honest people.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 18, 2016

Visited this hotel in the beginning of May for two nights. We been looking for the cheap hotel which would be not far away from city centre. Location is quite good, 20 min walk to the main city centre, and tram is just outside the hotel, which takes just a couple minutes to get to the centre. Quiet location which is an advantage, plus the bus station is just 2 minutes walk. So if you come with the bus from airport the hotel is just round the corner.
Hotel is very simple, nothing impressive, but please remember what you pay for it, don't expect 5 stars as you will be disappointed. Comfy beds, towels changed daily.
Staff was absolutely lovely. Always helped with the questions how to get to specific location or recommendations! Super friendly.
The hotel itself is quiet old and needs a bit of refurbishment but cleanliness is absolutely amazing! Not even a dust.
Would recommend this hotel for the low budget travellers, who are not too picky.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Monika900811
Reviewed November 10, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here with my boyfriend and his mates while on the way to the centre of france for a wedding, first impressions not great no air conditioning, shower was ok but the 'bathroom' was ok. Bed more like a camp bed but eiyh no air con in the room u dont really sleep anyway...It was sufficient for a stop-over but not for anything more.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

this is the worst hotel I have EVER visited. to begin with when you walk in there uis no welcome. walk away now before you pay. I was bitten while here (fleas). the rooms are beyond tired I think they tried for a nautical theme but it's ended up like sonething off an exhausted American gangster movie . paint chipped. tiny shower and wc shoved in corner of room. mattress about 2 inches thin. towels smelled used. this place should be simply shut down. I can't think of anything positive to say about it.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2015

There are no stars for this hotel.It is noisey,dirty,overpriced in a miserable part of Bordeaux,plus add mosquitos in the room and you have the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.Do not stay here,it adds nothing to your trip.Normally I wouldn't waste my time reviewing this place,but I wanted to warn people.Enter at your own peril.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple