See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2017

It is conveniently situated. Wifi in the reception. Staff helpful. Breakfast was good but expensive at 8 euros. It is a shame it is in the state it is as I wont go back un til they upgrade it and put in A/c.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2017

Staying at this hotel was like horror movies.Very small room space, broken bathroom, broken bed, a heavy smell in corridors, no air conditioning (do not recommend this hotel ever, less in summer), no wireless,no nothing...the only good thing was the location ,near the center.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Absolute appalling. No mattress protectors. Beds are not substantial. Lights without covers. Room smelt of toilet cleaner. Wall paper peeling of the wall. Cracked mirror. Toilet seat loose. Seedy part of town. Inspected 2 rooms and cancelled. Just couldn't stay there.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2016

Probably the most basic of hotels in the area. It was cheap, £33 per night for a double. We stayed 3 nights in a room on third floor directly above the reception at the front so we had pretty decent WiFi in the room. We didn't expect nor need much from the room, it was a base to sleep. The bed itself was very comfortable but pillows not. Room size didn't bother us, it's very small, no space to turn around really. TV had no English speaking channels unfortunately. Shower was good but changed temperature after a few minutes.

The biggest reason why I rate this hotel so high is the positive attitude of the staff towards me and my same sex partner. We were treated with great respect. We work in different locations and arrived separately, the staff accommodated this very well.

Bordeaux is a beautiful city full of exciting sights. Please visit but choose your accommodation carefully. Stars hotel is not for everyone but it was perfect for me and my partner for a short stay.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

We knew this two star hotel would be a bit 'ropey' but for £54 a night still expected a little more class. It was the only place with a vacancy in our budget so had to go.

The staff were perfectly friendly, though don't expect to check in if the phone rings, you will just have to stand and wait for ten minutes.

Wifi only works in reception, not rooms as advertised.

The boat/naval theme is kinda nice but not executed very well! The shower must be held in one hand, wallpaper was peeling off and hung off over our heads where we lay our and I woke up with six bites from 'Something' in the bed which made me feel gross.

The location is good, but the price of the room is way too high for what kind of 'two star' facilities you get, sorry!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple