Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
Free cancellation until 21-08-01
Expedia.comUS$106
CheapTicketsUS$106
getaroom.comUS$111
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2019

Very comfortable room & bed which was well serviced by room staff.
Excellent, helpful & friendly staff throughout, many of whom spoke good English.
This hotel's location provides easy access to Bordeaux city center via the well known tram system.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MERCURELAC, Manager at Mercure Bordeaux Lac, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your comment, we hope to see you back soon

Reviewed July 26, 2019

check-in took some time, but ok. I was on 6th floor, quiet room. Went to the bar for a drink, but nobody attending the bar. The receptionist saw me, but didn't do anything. After 10 minutes waiting, I went over to the receptionist and asked if there was someone doing bar service (it was 40°C, I had been driving 800kms and was very thirsty). I understand that hotel managers minimise staffing, but in such hot weather they should take better care of their customers. After I got my drink, the waiter disappeared again, leaving the bar unattended.
Dinner was ok, also breakfast in the morning. Too bad for the bad service at the bar, and the bartender is not to blame !
Room was airconditioned, but not individual temperature setting. The aircon was on, and that's it. Still a bit too hot in the room.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Yves R
MERCURELAC, General Manager at Mercure Bordeaux Lac, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2019

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Good hotel for business stay. Rooms clean. Nice pool surrounded by trees. Breakfast was also good with selection of continental foods plus some hot options. Bar was not well attended and took a long time to get drinks, prices were high.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
MERCURELAC, General Manager at Mercure Bordeaux Lac, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Dear Guest,

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

We had an overnight stop here on our way to Barcelona. Then again a week later on our way home via St Malo. Very welcoming reception area and check in. The rooms are ok, a bit bland and uninspiring but comfortable. We had dinner in the bistro on our first visit which was very nice. Unfortunately on our return stay the restaurant was closed because there was an Ed Sheeran concert in the stadium just up the road. I think most of the people staying there were at the concert. So we ate at the restaurant next door - Hippopotamus- which was actually very good. The bar was a bit hit and miss depending on whether anyone was there. It was often deserted. Breakfast was the usual fruits breads eggs cakes etc. A small outdoor pool which we didn’t use, a bit too chilly and it’s not heated. A little way out from the town but convenient as a stop over en route.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank fi-hol-sal
MERCURELAC, Manager at Mercure Bordeaux Lac, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and three young children before taking a late flight out of Bordeaux. We took two interconnecting rooms which were perfect for what we needed. What stood out for me was the amazing service we received: super fast check in, really obliging about late check out, great breakfast, loads of activities and towels for the pool. They were so helpful and, as a result, we really enjoyed our stay. It has encouraged me to try out more Mercury hotels.

Date of stay: August 2018