“Great food and host”
Review of Un Soir a Shibuya

Un Soir a Shibuya
Reserve with
Un Soir a Shibuya is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 2,813 Restaurants in Bordeaux
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

A taste of real and simple of Japanese cuisine. We came with 3 kids, they loved it.
The service is warm and professional.
A good value meal

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I had a delicious okonomiyaki there, it had truly authentic taste of my country. And the master is a huge fan of Japan, we also enjoyed talking about my town with him.
We spent a great time there, this restaurant is now one of the places to visit when we come back to Bordeaux :)

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

I hardly ever write reviews, but felt compelled to say how much my mom and I enjoyed our dinner here. The host was so kind and efficient, and the meal delicious. You won't go wrong coming here for sushi.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Having tired of French cooking, we came and were warmly welcomed. The menu was explained and we decided to have two different bento boxes which we shared, one hot, one cold. This was a lot of food. It was fresh and delicious. Our server was friendly and chatty.
My only suggestion would be to have fresh fish in addition to salmon, as it was a lot of just fresh salmon. Maybe add some vegetables to it. The fresh seaweed salad was excellent. We enjoyed our meal.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

I love it, wanted my okonomiyaki and had an amazing one :-)
And the staff treat you carefully and nicely

Date of visit: February 2017