“steak was horrid”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2018

My steak was literally 1/2 fat and gristle. I cannot believe any restaurant would try to serve such a poor quality meal. They were so understaffed we could not get the waiter to come to the table to complain. My husband had to get up and find someone to complain to. Even then it took them a while to come to the table. I was told they didn't have another steak like the one I ordered. I was offered Entrecote and it was too rare to eat. By that point the rest of the group had eaten desert so I gave up trying to get a decent meal.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

The menu looks nice, good variety. Broad list of French wines. The service isn’t overly professional for the prices you pay (i.e. promised but forgot to bring something twice, mixed the order of knife and fork). Gives the feeling of being treated as a ‘passing tourist’.

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Nice welcome, a decent menu, good atmosphere and music. The boudain noir starter was mostly excellent, however the main fish dish with mushrooms was pretty awful. The mushroom base was fine but the fish severely over salted so there was no fish left with the sickening taste of salt in the mouth. Telling the waitress who asked got a simple and inadequate "I'll tell the chef" response.

Reviewed November 29, 2017

We had a very enjoyable meal here. While there were quite a few people around we were lucky to walk in and get a table. Our waiter didn't speak much English and us not much French but another waitress came and assisted with our order. Our food was very good however the wine was not the best we had on our visit. Perhaps it was just a bad choice but the wine was excellent everywhere else.

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

Place is gorgeous. Staff really friendly and professional. Cleanliness all around. Food is really, really good and affordable. Very good experience.